Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ICC Cricket World Cup 2019

Comments

• Options
    63 needed off 5
  • Options
    That’ll be the one. Another full toss slog out to the boundary and coughs out Morris. 275-7
  • Options
    275-7
  • Options
    276-7 off 46
    55 needed off 4
  • Options
    Surely not
  • Options
    44 from 19 balls
  • Options
    44 needed off 3
  • Options
    And he’s gone. Duminy slaps onto his stumps. 
  • Options
    40 needed from 2 overs.
    In just 4 days into the journo, SA are out of it methinks.
  • Options
    And now they need 33 from 6. Well done Bangladesh 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The game the tournament needed.
  • Options
    6 off first ball
  • Options
    SA need 33 off 6 balls
  • Options
    Dot
  • Options
    come on the Tigers! knock those personalities (personalities.... hahahaha) sarth african knobs out 
  • Options
    It’s all done bar the shouting. 
  • Options
    glorious 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    26 from 3 😂 
  • Options
    26 from 2
    24 from 1
  • Options
    love it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All done, Bangladesh by 21 runs. Well done. 
  • Options
    that. that, was fing embarrassing. puts our win into perspective but still. anything over those lot i dont care. 
  • Options
    SA have now lost 2 games against teams they would have hoped to win.

This means they will need to beat the likes of India and Australia to progress further- based on their performances in the two games so far, there is no chance of that.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    The other thread covers the other matches too
    I think this one is just for @The_President to talk to himself! 
     ;) 
  • Options
    fuck em
  • Options
    I had a teacher at school called Mr R Coles.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Dont forget, ENG only made 311 against SA at the same venue, and same strip i believe.
    Not same strip
    According to the BBC, it was the same strip as England game.
  • Options

This means they will need to beat the likes of India and Australia to progress further- based on their performances in the two games so far, there is no chance of that.
    Don't agree with that, England are favourites and I doubt South Africa would have been expecting to win. Hopeful yes because one day cricket can go either way but doubt they would have been too gutted after losing. 
  • Options

Don't agree with that, England are favourites and I doubt South Africa would have been expecting to win. Hopeful yes because one day cricket can go either way but doubt they would have been too gutted after losing. 
    The key word was 'hoped' , of course they were never going to be favourites against ENG - however, the loss against BAN means they will find it extremely tough to slip into 4th place now.
    If you expect IND  and OZ and ENG to fill three of the 4 berths, then they have dropped a big bollock at the 2nd hurdle. 
    Sortta confirmed by the bookies now having them as 6th favourites.
  • Options

The key word was 'hoped' , of course they were never going to be favourites against ENG - however, the loss against BAN means they will find it extremely tough to slip into 4th place now.
    If you expect IND  and OZ and ENG to fill three of the 4 berths, then they have dropped a big bollock at the 2nd hurdle. 
    Sortta confirmed by the bookies now having them as 6th favourites.
    I would be surprised if any team did anything other than 'hope' they win. 

But I do agree, the defeat by England wouldn't have hurt them too much, but today does indeed make it extremely tough for them to qualify. But if they can beat India and Australia then they should still squeeze in.