Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

On Sunday

Don't forget your tickets!!!

Comments

• Options
    Had a dream last night I got to Wembley and didnt have them lol
  • Options
    earlier tonight I thought I'd just pop them in my wallet so they're not forgotten but the things are bloody huge and don't fit
  • Options
    rina said:
    earlier tonight I thought I'd just pop them in my wallet so they're not forgotten but the things are bloody huge and don't fit
    I did exactly the same !
  • Options
    Oh, is it ticket only?
  • Options
    Had a Curry, in Chislehurst with a really good mate (Palace supporter) and his wife both said good luck but enjoy the day. Cant sleep, Tickets next to wallet and watch. i have a really positive vibe! I Love this club! 
    COME ON YOU REDS!  Its Now Sunday 26th May 2019.!
  • Options
    iainment said:
    Don't forget your tickets!!!
    Take it from me kids.
  • Options
    rina said:
    I've got a man bag that am taking... Didnt want to take a bag because of the rules but is smaller than A4 and should mean I can keep the tickets in mint condition
  • Options
    Had a Curry, in Chislehurst with a really good mate (Palace supporter) and his wife both said good luck but enjoy the day. Cant sleep, Tickets next to wallet and watch. i have a really positive vibe! I Love this club! 
    Palace supporter who owns our local micro pub wished us well and genuinely wants Charlton to win....good of him doubt whether I would have done the same. 
  • Options
    Palace supporter who owns our local micro pub wished us well and genuinely wants Charlton to win....good of him doubt whether I would have done the same. 
    They’re a strange bunch 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    They’re a strange bunch 
    You're not wrong. F*ck 'em.

Just leaving for the train station.

This is our day - COME ON YOU RED BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!