Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kids using an adult ticket

Do you think it will be an issue on Sunday?

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Bonus, not fussed about a refund as long as we get in. Thanks
  • Options
    Um not an issue at all. 
  • Options
    Definitely not.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    What if you were an adult with a kid's ticket? Just in case the old ticket mix up should occur..? Does an alarm go off of some sort with some kind of inspection on the spot I am wondering.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    What if you were an adult with a kid's ticket? Just in case the old ticket mix up should occur..? Does an alarm go off of some sort with some kind of inspection on the spot I am wondering.
    If caught you're forced to take hormones to reverse hairgrowth, make your voice squeeky, and your plums retract back into your cavity.
  • Options
    Could well get picked up at the bag checks outside the stadium.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    It’s the size of the bags that are checked outside the ground. It’s only when you get through the turnstile that the bag is checked. 

• Options
    @AFKABartram gets away with it at every game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Make em don a cunning disguise -

• Options
    edited May 2019
    @AFKABartram gets away with it at every game.
    He doesn’t even buy a ticket - he’s inside a bag and classed as a teddy bear. 
  • Options
    What about an adult using a kids ticket?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    This my friend, will have you sent directly to jail...
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    A light comes on at all/most stadiums electronic turnstiles when a concession ticket is used.
    Then It's up to the steward inside to make a challenge.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    A light comes on at all/most stadiums electronic turnstiles when a concession ticket is used.
    Then It's up to the steward inside to make a challenge.
    Both feet off the ground and it’s a red.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    It’s the size of the bags that are checked outside the ground. It’s only when you get through the turnstile that the bag is checked. 

Last Sunday they were also checking bags at the base of the ramp up to the stadium.