Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland on the Jim White show today

wonder what the old twat will say. 

Comments

• Options
    Really? What time?
  • Options
    Apparently he’s miffed that he can’t come to the final. Not sure if he’s stupid or on a wind up 
  • Options
    Whatever his problem is no doubt it will be our fault.
  • Options
    This should be good.
  • Options
    I just phoned them and told them he hasn’t made a statement of any description congratulating the players the club or the fans!
    For what?
  • Options
    Unsafe for him to come according to Jim White 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    I just phoned them and told them he hasn’t made a statement of any description congratulating the players the club or the fans!
    For what?
    Are you being serious?
  • Options
    I've heard hes looking for a ticket

• Options
    Have the feeling that it is going to be deflating.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    For what?

If you need to ask that I give up! OK so we haven't actually won anything (YET) but the efforts of the team, Lee Bowyer, JJ et al (despite Roland's interference) plus our brilliant supporters deserves some recognition.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    For what?
    Are you being serious?
    Yes.

Why would he issue a statement “congratulating the players the club or the fans” now? We’re in danger of thinking that getting to Wembley is the prize, it’s not. 
    Er no.
  • Options
    Is Simon Jordan on as well, reckon he’d rip him to shreds for not attending.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Is Simon Jordan on as well, reckon he’d rip him to shreds for not attending.
    Roland will only go on if he's not there. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why cant he wait and have a moan after the Final?

Seems rather strange that he's been quiet for a while now yet has been vocal in the build up to all three Play-Off games

If he's desperate not to own a Championship club due to it being a "financial graveyard" then lower the asking price... He'll surely come away with more money that way if the Championship is going to bleed him like he says
  • Options
    What time?
  • Options
    Trying to take credit no doubt. Give Bowyer a contract and F off
  • Options
    Jim White has just said that Roland says he won;t be going.
    Roland is definitely using this to try and save his face.  

Expect the Charlton Media Team to get a tongue lashing, and Rick, and CARD, and the mascots, and Simon Jordon
  • Options
    This Brighton chairman describing their new manager sounds unbelievably similar to Murray lauding Dowie.
  • Options
    What times Roland meeting in the Green man?
  • Options
    What time?
  • Options
    Can someone post when he is due on.