Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which kit will we wear at Wembley

Sunderland have just announced on twitter they will be wearing their all black kit which is their away kit. I assume that means we will be wearing our home red kit?? COYR 

Comments

• Options
    Thats really good to know as had they been wearing their home kit it would have meant we'd have been wearing the Yellow kit
  • Options
    Sunderland website doing a big thing about back in Black. So we’ll be red I guess
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Louis Mendez just said on Twitter it seems we’re in red - Sunderland in black
    Fucking GET IN!!!
  • Options
    TICKET UPDATE We've sold over 13,000 tickets for next weekend's @SkyBetLeagueOne play-off final during the first day of going on sale. Thank you for your incredible support! #cafc

• Options
    Supporters who have 100 loyalty points can purchase tickets from tomorrow morning at 10am https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5cdf5b73c7d50/all-you-need-to-know-on-wembley-final-tickets … #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thats really good to know as had they been wearing their home kit it would have meant we'd have been wearing the Yellow kit
    Like the yellow kit but would prefer us in red. Shades of '98 about it. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Good news

It always amuses me when we sing "come on you reds" when we're not in red, and the opposition are, but then come on you whites or come on you yellows just doesn't sound right!
  • Options
    Good news

It always amuses me when we sing "come on you reds" when we're not in red, and the opposition are, but then come on you whites or come on you yellows just doesn't sound right!
    Good news

I remember many years ago (late 80's old first division at Villa Park) singing "come on you greys with a little bit of red on the front.."

It didn't scan very well and didn't catch on
  • Options
    Good news

Good news

I remember many years ago (late 80's old first division at Villa Park) singing "come on you greys with a little bit of red on the front.."

It didn't scan very well and didn't catch on
    Remember a lot of "yellllllowwwwss, yellooowwwssss" at Forest away in 2000... but that's about it! Agree it's weird singing come on you reds as we did at Donny when in away strip and oppo are in red!
  • Options
    So it’s official then, the play off final will be a black day for Sunderland...sounds about right
  • Options
    Just like they did in 98

Just sayin
  • Options
    So why don't we get the higher ticket allocation? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1998 Sunderland finished 3rd and wore their away kit 
  • Options
    So why don't we get the higher ticket allocation? 
    Think someone said  the team that’s from the furthest north gets that end which gets allocated slightly more fans .
    they have better numbers than us anyway and so it’s fair I’d say 
  • Options
    Let’s hope it’s a hot day, as their end of the stadium is in the sun, 10,000s of northerns getting baked wearing black
  • Options
    The ‘98 final saw the introduction of a new kit, wonder if the club will repeat this.
  • Options
    The ‘98 final saw the introduction of a new kit, wonder if the club will repeat this.
    Great opportunity to sell some kits .... erm f all available in kids sizes 
  • Options
    Was hoping Sunderland would wear their mustard kit with navy shorts.