Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League Play-Offs (2018/19)

Comments

• Options
    I’d rather play Sunderland than Pompey at Wembley, at this moment definitely the weaker team 
  • Options
    There's a fair few empty seats at Sunderland. Surprising. 
    Judging by the empty seats I believe they have given up on promotion this season. 
    Let's fill the valley next Friday and show that we havnt 
  • Options
    Lynden Gooch continuing to show what a dirty little bastard he is
  • Options
    Pompy now singing is this a library .
  • Options
    We've been bloody spoilt watching Grant (Yes I know he's not with us anymore) and Taylor at times this season

Watching Hawkins and Wyke its like they're running through treacle!!
  • Options
    Both teams look completely clueless! Ourselves as well as Donny must be licking their lips!
  • Options
    "4th meeting between these two teams; Sunderland yet to win"

Yeaaa but neither have Portsmouth - Technically all three have been draws when you consider tonight is over 90mins
  • Options
    This is awful
    Would take this tomorrow to be honest...

Bet Portsmouth are thinking the same about this game at the moment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What happened to Will Grigg, is he injured?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    On the bench - Hasnt impressed in this Sunderland system though
  • Options
    Josh Magennis would start up front for these two. Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    From what I've seen so far I really hope Sunderland somehow scrape through this. They are definitely beatable 
  • Options
    I imagine Sunderland though have prepared all week with McGeady being part of the setup

That plan got thrown in the bin even before this game started so Sunderland are probably having to adjust

I'd be surprised if they're this shit on Thursday (Although they may be out of the tie by then)
  • Options
    I’d rather play Sunderland than Pompey at Wembley, at this moment definitely the weaker team 
    Either will be incredibly tough in a one off final.

Perhaps a slight preference for Sunderland given the history with us plus the fact Pompey have already won at Wembley this season.
  • Options
    35 mins played.....Haven’t seen anything so far that need concern us, both sides look very very average.
  • Options
    Where's pitman 
  • Options
    Where's pitman 
    Hamstring Injury
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm seriously thinking of putting Dad's Army on. And no doubt I will have seen that episode about 15 times already. 
  • Options
    Surely if you spent 4m on a striker at this level (which must be more than half the divisions transfer spend combined), you'd build the team and system around him?

Or if not, then you'd at least buy a striker you knew would fit your system.

Sunderland have seemingly done neither, and just hoped for the best.
  • Options
    Surely if you spent 4m on a striker at this level (which must be more than half the divisions transfer spend combined), you'd build the team and system around him?

Sunderland spent the January Transfer Window just trying to replace Maja with any old Striker though

Think they were linked with just about everyone
  • Options

Presume they bought him purely on his impressive past figures in third division. But he’s not that player anymore. Similar to Holmes for us maybe.

4m is a disgusting amount to be paying for a player in third division. 
  • Options
    God this is nailbiting stuff it could go either way on the edge of my seat
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Josh Magennis would start up front for these two. Jesus Christ.
    Steady on 
  • Options
    Player for player we shit all over both of these!!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    There's a fair few empty seats at Sunderland. Surprising. 
    Judging by the empty seats I believe they have given up on promotion this season. 
    Let's fill the valley next Friday and show that we havnt 
    Judging by the empty valley seats we'll no doubt have, as we won't fill the Valley, maybe we have too?
  • Options
    Is eurovision still on