Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Luton Crowd Prediction

Comments

• Options
    Won't be as much as Pompey or Sunderland. The extra few we get for those games won't view Luton as a special/important game like they do with Pompey/Sunderland. Same home amount as normal probably.
  • Options
    ReeCAFC15 said:
    Won't be as much as Pompey or Sunderland. The extra few we get for those games won't view Luton as a special/important game like they do with Pompey/Sunderland. Same home amount as normal probably.
    No indication from my family back home that they are going. I think you are right. Luton doesn't have the name that resonates back to old epic encounters. Shame. if we were in better hands the club would have been all over social media pushing the importance of this game.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Nutter!
  • Options
    3k Luton 
    15k Charlton 
    18 k or there abouts 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    I'm guessing 17,373
  • Options
  • Options
    Not as big a crowd as Sunderland game , 15,904 .
  • Options
    My sons coming down with a couple of his City/Utd mates. You might hear some broad northern chanting coming from the upper north! Hoping for 16k plus
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will not be surprised if it’s under 15,000
  • Options
    15980 - 10 people for every page of the takeover thread
  • Options
  • Options
    14,889.....should be more in honour of what Bowyer has achieved but the damage has already been done. Going to be a long time for us to recover the current lost generation.
  • Options
  • Options
    I think with the kids off school, last important home game, good form, the better light and weather I would expect 1500 more than Sunderland. It also feels we have something riding on it ! COYR 
  • Options
    Bigger than normal, ooo er missus.
  • Options
  • Options
    What was it?
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:
    What was it?
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    Officially 16,499; truthfully, only 14k.
    Hmmmmm
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Closest without going over B)

Works for me

• Options
    So is the boycott over now you’re doing well? Not a pisstake, genuine question. 
  • Options
    Nope 
  • Options
    No way Pedro.
  • Options
    I think your a secret Charlton Fan, your on our Forum more than your own 😊 
  • Options
    Of course not we are just way bigger than Millwall...  next question.
  • Options
    There have only ever been a few hundred boycotters at most I reckon. Thousands just don't feel like going any more. 
  • Options
    Nope. Sat at home watching Jeff Selling, wishing desperately I was there.