Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Masters Golf - (2024 from page 10)

Comments

• Options
    Every major Woods has won he has led going into the final round.

until now.....
  • Options
    Congrats Tiger

Just hope we can see Andy Murray do similar at Wimbledon and win again after being thought finished
  • Options
    Congratulations Tiger Woods...
  • Options
    that was a superb final round, really exciting all the way through. what a player Tiger is
  • Options
    Molinari you berk. still, glad I backed him e/w at the start of the week.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

£90 cash out on Molinari as he walked off 11 fir my £10 stake. Guess who didn’t collect?!?
  • Options
    Molinari really chucked it away glad for tiger 
  • Options
    My favourite night of the year.

8pm, kids in bed and I settle down to watch 4-5 hours of brilliant golf. I literally cannot wait. Would love to see Mollinari win this 

What channel is it on tonight as I can’t find it?

Erm...
  • Options

8pm, kids in bed and I settle down to watch 4-5 hours of brilliant golf. I literally cannot wait. Would love to see Mollinari win this 

Erm...
    Whoosh, that's not the sound of a golf swing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a great performance from Tiger, I never thought he would win another major after such a long time and the back problems he has had
  • Options
    Brilliant to see Tiger win it to be honest, golf hasn't felt the same without him around the top of the leaderboards, and a lot of the new crop of golfers that have been churned out just seem a bit vapid in comparison, he's an ice cold killer in a golfing sense and the level he has got back to compared to how low he got both physically and mentally, is absolutely outstanding
  • Options

£90 cash out on Molinari as he walked off 11 fir my £10 stake. Guess who didn’t collect?!?

I feel your pain
  • Options
    Outstanding!! Hoped to see him win another major and although he’s looked good, with so many fantastic players around these days, I wondered if he ever would 
  • Options
    Seriously, can someone explain why the rounds were much earlier than normal?
  • Options
    I think they were expecting bad weather so brought them forward.
  • Options

Had that saved in your drafts for 24 hours didn’t ya?
  • Options
    That's what happens when you don't read a thread properly. 
  • Options
    A fantastic comeback from Woods - can honestly say I didn't think he'd win another Major.
  • Options
    The possibility of a storm/thunder & lightning and not wanting the final day to be on Monday. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mate had won £700 and it's one of those ones where once it's happened it seems so obvious. 
  • Options
    Not sure which is more crazy, winning a major for the first time in 11 years, winning at age 42 or winning after 8 back and knee surgeries.
  • Options
    Backed Tiger Roll in the Grand National last week because of the name....but didnt even  think of betting on TW for The Masters.....doh  !!
  • Options
    Backed Tiger Roll in the Grand National last week because of the name....but didnt even  think of betting on TW for The Masters.....doh  !!
    This guy made over a million.

• Options
    got a bit of money back on molinari and fowler both being in top 10, as soon he fanned it into the water it was game over. tiger fair play to him a fantastic achivement, was suprising how so many decent players didn't perform rose missing the cut being one of the shocks!, and that's one of the good things with golf these guys stick around and you can get to appreciate them, koepka will win a major v soon i think. 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    got a bit of money back on molinari and fowler both being in top 10, as soon he fanned it into the water it was game over. tiger fair play to him a fantastic achivement, was suprising how so many decent players didn't perform rose missing the cut being one of the shocks!, and that's one of the good things with golf these guys stick around and you can get to appreciate them, koepka will win a major v soon i think. 
    Koepka's already won 3 majors.
  • Options

He's won 3 of the last 6
  • Options
    *another
  • Options
    This guy made over a million.

tbf he did put down 85 grand rather than just my maximum stake of a fiver.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

I think Butch Harmon summed it up perfectly after the finish when, in golfing terms, he described Jack as the greatest champion of all time and Tiger as the greatest golfer of all time.

I can't argue with that.