Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wycome game postponed

2»

Comments

• Options
    Abraham needs another chance in the premier league. He didn't do well at Swansea but he was 20 and playing in a shit side that created little and went down, so i'm not sure we can take too much from that.
    Really hope so in his case as he's proven for Bristol City and Aston Villa that he knows where the goal is
  • Options
    He certainly won't have a future at Chelsea but i don't see why he couldn't score goals for mid table premier league side. Sure i read that Bournemouth were interested if Wilson moves to a bigger club.
  • Options
    You can see Abraham ending up somewhere like West Ham or Palace...
  • Options
    iamdan said:
    9th April, I heard. 
    Ok, but is 2nd April not good?

(Though I would prefer the 9th given the choice)
    Think it is definitely the 9th. Shows on fixture list as 9th now but didn't see an announcement
  • Options
    I have one very p***ed off 8 year old
    White Horse should still be open.
  • Options
    Bought four tickets for the Saturday game but had to return 2 as mate and his lad wont be able to make the rearranged fixture. Posted the tickets back from Somerset on Wednesday lunchtime, had an email from the ticket office yesterday advising me of the refund coming. Good work by CAFC staff to process that so quickly (and the post office too).
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Bought four tickets for the Saturday game but had to return 2 as mate and his lad wont be able to make the rearranged fixture. Posted the tickets back from Somerset on Wednesday lunchtime, had an email from the ticket office yesterday advising me of the refund coming. Good work by CAFC staff to process that so quickly (and the post office too).
    Nice to see service that seems to have been lacking in the past.