Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Explosive devices found at 3 Airports and Waterloo Station

2»

Comments

• Options
    Addickted said:
    Still is not, but only on the UK page, rather than top stories.

It's fake news is @Off_it is not able to use the search facility properly.

Are you for real? Or in your world are explosive devices turning up in the post not headline news?
  • Options
    Possible another at Glasgow Uni this morning
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Addickted said:
    Still is not, but only on the UK page, rather than top stories.

It's fake news is @Off_it is not able to use the search facility properly.

Are you for real? Or in your world are explosive devices turning up in the post not headline news?
    You have seen the pictures of the effect of these "explosive devices"?

Some twat has sent a swan vesta through the post that ignites when the envelope is opened. A concern but hardly likely to hit front page news in 21st Century Europe to be fair.

Anyway, it has been reported on the BBC - both TV and online - along with several other news agencies.

What were you expecting? A full blown Woodward and Bernstien journalistic investigation, followed by a two hour TV 'special' and the Home Secretary being impeached?
  • Options
    Suspicious item at parliamentary estate this evening. Police are at scene
  • Options
    Will be some lone idiot. Doesn't really seem smart enough to be a network as the devices have been pretty tame. 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Yeah it's not in the BBC News app, but the GS clothing thing is. It is very odd but I wouldn't assume a conspiracy theory yet, rather I'd like to trust the people put in the position of looking after us to make the right call on what the public needs to know. Might be a bit naive, I accept. I just hope not. Although it's all over the papers so... a bit weird. 
    It was a lead story on the app this morning.
    Then they took it off. Cos it wasn’t there when I checked several times across several hours. 
  • Options
    IRA claiming it was them.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    IRA claiming it was them.
    If true - It would appear that (thankfully) their ability (or willingness) to create terror on the scale seen in times past has greatly diminished. 
  • Options
    Hold on!  Tony bLIAR and that nice American fella said it had all been sorted out...  They must be getting bored with extortion and low level thuggery.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Yeah it's not in the BBC News app, but the GS clothing thing is. It is very odd but I wouldn't assume a conspiracy theory yet, rather I'd like to trust the people put in the position of looking after us to make the right call on what the public needs to know. Might be a bit naive, I accept. I just hope not. Although it's all over the papers so... a bit weird. 
    It was a lead story on the app this morning.
    Then they took it off. Cos it wasn’t there when I checked several times across several hours. 
    They'd moved it from a lead story to the UK section, as the pic I posted shows. It's odd, as you'd think it would still be pretty important news.