Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fanzine article help

I'm writing an article on Charlton for a fanzine, mainly covering off the lack of sale as well as current outlook for this season as beyond. Has any got any points they'd like to see covered? Anything would be a great help as it will ensure I don't miss anything out.

I'll try to be as accommodating as I can in the word limit. 

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    I would like to see a few fish puns  ;)

Seriously though, good luck with the article.
  • Options
    There's really good coverage on this website, it covers pretty much everything. http://ow.ly/ByCM30nKe3s
  • Options
    Make sure you include at least five analogies to buying a house. 
  • Options
    Don't' use words or phrases like 'imminent', 'done deal' or 'next two weeks'.
  • Options
    Could you please give a complete list of all the people linked with buying the club from the takeover thread?
    I’ve been thinking of knocking up a Coldwar Steve “takeover consortium homage” against the backdrop of the closed down Valley of the 80’s but I can’t be arsed to go through the whole thread to see the main protagonists. 
    Off the top of my head I can only remember Mark Curry, Yvette Fielding, Andrew Muir and Cuddles the blummin’ monkey....
  • Options
    Everything you could possibly need will be on the mighty takeover thread. 
  • Options
    Stig said:

This is not the time and plaice for that sort of thing
  • Options
    Stig said:

This is not the time and plaice for that sort of thing
    For cods sake.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    I'm writing an article on Charlton for a fanzine, mainly covering off the lack of sale as well as current outlook for this season as beyond. Has any got any points they'd like to see covered? Anything would be a great help as it will ensure I don't miss anything out.

I'll try to be as accommodating as I can in the word limit. 

Cheers!
    I wouldn’t bother, it’s sole destroying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Compare it to buying a house, but the vendor is a stubborn deluded <word redacted due to Charlton Life rules>