Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Centre circle hospitality

I need to be in London on Jan 2nd so have decided to come down on the 1st and do the Walsall match. Not done hospitality at the Valley since our championship winning season years ago so I thought I'd treat myself and my son to the centre circle.

Very pricey I know but it'll be a one off treat, I was wondering if any lifers have used it this season, is it worth the outlay, is the food decent etc etc? Ta

Comments

• Options
    a couple of peeps treated themselves literally to the centre circle a few seasons back...apparently for them it didn't go down too well...;)
  • Options

I need to be in London on Jan 2nd so have decided to come down on the 1st and do the Walsall match. Not done hospitality at the Valley since our championship winning season years ago so I thought I'd treat myself and my son to the centre circle.

Very pricey I know but it'll be a one off treat, I was wondering if any lifers have used it this season, is it worth the outlay, is the food decent etc etc? Ta

Used it in March for a "special" birthday. We all enjoyed it. Pricey as you say, but a nice experience. Food was good,
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Sounds like an all male only massage parlour
  • Options

I enjoyed the hospitality Katrien showed me in the centre circle, but I felt a bit used afterwards when I learnt she only did it for the publicity.