Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

An Evening with Chris Solly at the Valley - 28th November

Comments

• Options
    Should I have received tickets for this by now? Paid for two last week.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Definitely should’ve done. Paid for two last week as well and received them the next day. Wait for tomorrow’s post and contact the club if not.
  • Options
    cheers @Sage
  • Options
    I believe that you can buy tickets for this event in the lounges today.
    I also think Tracey Leaburn will have them for sale in the shop before the game.
    Go on buy a ticket and give Chris your support, it should be be a good evening.
  • Options
    Right so due to unforceen issues I can no longer make it.

My ticket is still at the ticket office waiting to be collected.

If anyone wants it and can transfer me the tenner they can have it and unlike the club I wont charge a booking fee haha
  • Options

If anyone wants it and can transfer me the tenner they can have it and unlike the club I wont charge a booking fee haha

Bump
  • Options
    I'm rather looking forward to this now - will be good to hear the players speaking about recent turbulent times but also for Solly to talk about some of the highs and lows he has encountered.

Me and my +5 will be there :-)
  • Options

Bump again, I know tickets are still on sale, but was just hoping someone who wants to go would help out a fellow addick haha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:

Depends if the payment was to Steve Jones.
  • Options
    Bump - on tonight, should be a great night and tickets still available I understand
  • Options

Bump - on tonight, should be a great night and tickets still available I understand

Are you going?
  • Options
    Anyone know which bar it's in? Doesn't say on the tickets.
  • Options
    anyone know if you can use the car park?
  • Options

Are you going?
    Afraid not, Mrs AFKA has pulled ‘proper Charlton’ rank :-(
  • Options

Crossbars - North Stand

I hope so....

• Options
    Swisdom said:

Crossbars - North Stand

I hope so....

Thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

So apart from not giving a date or a venue, the tickets sound a roaring success lol

Yes, club lived up to it's current low standards.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Shame this has not sold out. Personally after going to Burton and coming back today, I can't justify to the family that I'm off out again plus I'm knackered.

Next week would have been a better date with no midweek fixtures, but it is what it is.

Ditto, @shirty5.

Would really have liked to attend but a looooong day yesterday has left us feeling less than 100% with the last leg of our journey home taking a good 30mins longer than expected thanks to the wonderful Highways Agency.....

....now known in the Fanackapan household as the HA HA.

We weren't laughing.

Thank the lawd we had 3 points to help our mood.
  • Options
    Ditto.
  • Options
    Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott tonight or a night at The Valley. Albert Hall wins it methinks. Though all updates on SCP's views on our Belgian friends will be most welcome!
  • Options
    Tickets will be available on the door for 'A Night With Chris Solly and Guests' on Wednesday evening.

The evening is the first of the academy graduate’s testimonial-year events and special guests include Chris Powell, Johnnie Jackson and Scott Wagstaff.

Hosted by Steve Sutherland, the event starts at The Valley at 7.30pm with tickets priced at just £10 for adults and £5 for U18s

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5bfe676734b54/tickets-available-on-the-door-for-solly-testimonial-event-at-the-valley-this-evening
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Crossbars - North Stand

I hope so....

Yes we can.
  • Options
    Bit confused. Tickets say Kick off 7pm. Website now says 7.30pm?? Mind you a mate of mine who is always late for everything I will just let him think it is 7pm still. (Although none of us know exactly where it is going to be held other than the Valley).
  • Options
    Any other confirmed Charlton legend guests?