Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walsall v Charlton | Tue 06 Nov | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    one of the match officials tonight is Richard Wigglesworth .. versatile man, he plays scrum half for Saracens and England ((:>)
  • Options
    edited November 2018

one of the match officials tonight is Richard Wigglesworth .. versatile man, he plays scrum half for Saracens and England ((:>)

Egg chaser, no relative though :-)

Just having a cup of tea then I'm off to play with the traffic on the M6. Usual eyewitness report to follow after the match. COYRs
  • Options
    Checking out their forum, they seem to think their defence is crap and they don't score enough goals!
  • Options

Should be quite lenient with the tackles then!
  • Options

Checking out their forum, they seem to think their defence is crap and they don't score enough goals!

sounds like us then....
  • Options

sounds like us then....
    I was thinking that :)
  • Options
    As the festive season approaches, like the turkeys I fear a good stuffing coming on.
  • Options

As the festive season approaches, like the turkeys I fear a good stuffing coming on.

What about the football though.
  • Options
    2 - 0 to the Poles and we are all scratching our heads again.
  • Options
    I think we will win. Missing Taylor would hurt us more at home but I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    More injuries, more unsettled sides, more disappointing defeats. 2-0 Walsall. If only we could keep a settled side.
  • Options
    Playing our game in hand with a chance to jump up into playoffs if we win?

Classic charlton to lose this one
  • Options
    No one saw that coming haha
  • Options
    Never saw that coming.
    I just hope he comes through it ok
  • Options

I've put up a match thread, plus the team changes tonight

• Options
    edited November 2018
    RedChaser said:

Been to the Bescot twice before when we won both times; 4-2 in 2000, think Kinsella, Hunt and Robinson were on the score sheet and 2016 when Ajose got a brace in the 2-1 victory. So I'm hoping to complete the hat trick tomorrow evening!
    COYRs.

Edit; Hunt and Kinsella got two apiece in 2000 so to keep the sequence going Grant will get both in a 2-0 win :-).

just seen the update on team news/injuries. Jeez......what training do theses guys do ?? Reeves is made of glass.

Had us down for a 2-0 loss. This will only get worse.

Well that's the hat trick of wins at the Bescot for me and got the score spot on. Failed to get the goalscorer right though, must try harder :smiley:

And Golfie! Ye of little faith :wink: