Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wheres Henry today?...

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Having his 'arris smacked?....

Comments

• Options
    suspended by his tie from the Jimmy Seed stand !

It may come as a shock, but aparently some people on here have to do some work occassionally !
  • Options
    Business coaching probably.
    Or is that a coaching Business? I always get them mixed up.
    Is his family surname "Lewis"? Or "Redwing"???
  • Options
    [cite] Oracle:[/cite]Where's Henry today?

In his shoes i would imagine (winky thing)

I will get me coat eh
  • Options
    Why do you call him a w*******?.....
  • Options
    Experience of dealing with him in the local Labour Party
  • Options
    To be fair, if he has said those things without the club reading or seeing his article then he could be in a bit of trouble.

Ben is a top bloke and very thorough so i can't imagine this being the case. None of us know all the facts behind the development of The Valley so i suppose we will just have to wait and see how everything transpires.
  • Options
    Ah, I see...glad I vote Tory.......
  • Options
    As some people realise I have to work sometimes. And yes the club get sight of all the articles before they are published.

As to Cllr Roberts comments the club will be make a response in due course.
  • Options
    Cllr Roberts is so arrogant it is untrue, he has effectively responded to a complaint by wife saying, I don't see any point in corresponding about this issue, when she has asked the man specific questions, either he can't answer or can't be bothered to answer,

Read the excellent Greenwich watch

http://greenwichwatch.blogspot.com/

Council meetings cancelled because there is nothing to discuss in a council whose IT system is such a joke they have officially reverted to paper based systems......I live here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That looks a great site pickwick. Maybe Henry can get some assistance from them in making Cllr Roberts look the twit he is.
  • Options
    Interesting website Pickwick. Cheers.
  • Options
    Is (sir) Henry okay ?