Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Solly Testimonial Year - Calling all golfers

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2018
    If only we had a thread for discussing the EU.
  • Options

If only we hate a thread for discussing the EU.

For the record I didn't introduce the EU into this thread, that was Jensenwasclass.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

For the record I didn't introduce the EU into this thread, that was Jensenwasclass.
    But you jumped in with both feet mate.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

seth plum said:

But you jumped in with both feet mate.
    An uncalled for dig got a response, that is not jumping in with both feet simply standing up to the snide.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

SDAddick said:

Swisdom said:

I'll try to find out more info and check on numbers - but if not this one there is hopefully another golf day in May at Sundridge Park which is much larger and a few more celebs often get to (Teddy Sheringham, Mick McCarth and a certain SCP often puts in an appearance)

The first and the third, brilliant. But can you imagine being stuck on a four hour walk with Mick McCarthy?
    I spent an evening listening to Sheringham collecting an award and he is one of the least interesting and least intelligent fellas I have heard speak.

McCarthy on the other hand is bright, articulate with a 40 year football history including South London, Ireland, the North East and Roy Keane. He is also from Barnsley which demands a sense of humour.

I know whom I would rather spend 4 hours playing golf with.

Is Solly having a game and/or dinner? Absolute legend of a player, deserves every penny he gets. Isn’t there a hall of fame? If so he should be on it.
    Interesting, because whenever I've seen him do post match interviews or even commentary he comes across as a miserable bastard.
  • Options
    Still a few places on Chris' golf day on 1st May if anyone is interested

£360 for a team of 3 plus a celeb on the team (current or ex-player)

Sundridge Park Golf Club

Let me know if anyone fancies it