Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wycombe game live in UK on ifollow

Comments

• Options
    Is ifollow suited to iPad?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Yup... Just download the Wycombe Wanderers version of the app
  • Options
    Has anyone tried to use follow via ps4?
  • Options

Do you think it's possible, if you subscribed for the season it would let you log in and use your subscription for the other teams ifollow websites? Meaning we could watch our midweek games on their websites and just pay £5 a month instead of £10 a game?

This was looked into last season. The person I emailed at the iFollow service said the season passes were club specific so if you want to watch different teams each week you have to buy the single match passes.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Yes, but your match pass on the website, then watch through the wycombe wanderers app. I usually watch on my iPad and it works well.
  • Options

Do you think it's possible, if you subscribed for the season it would let you log in and use your subscription for the other teams ifollow websites? Meaning we could watch our midweek games on their websites and just pay £5 a month instead of £10 a game?

This was looked into last season. The person I emailed at the iFollow service said the season passes were club specific so if you want to watch different teams each week you have to buy the single match passes.
    Cheers mate, appreciate that!
  • Options
    @ForeverAddickted I believe I have the iFollow up and running here on holiday. Might be a little behind things but thank you for the help!
  • Options

I've signed up for today's game & I've been suffering with a very nasty, chesty (NOT the Barbara Windsor kind!) cough for over a week now and I'm feeling totally drained & pathetic.

I know it's TMI, but there's a side effect that even Tena Lady XXXXtra would struggle to cope with ( might have to wear wellies....)

So, it's the sofa, plenty of cuppas & cough syrup for Fanny this afternoon, plus of course, the ever present bag of humbugs.

COYA !!!!!

Sorry to hear that Jean. Get well soon.
  • Options
    Paid my £10.....using WW app cannot find the fucking link that says WATCH LIVE NOW.....where is it?
  • Options

Paid my £10.....using WW app cannot find the fucking link that says WATCH LIVE NOW.....where is it?

Go to theWyc website and follow the ifollow link at the top of the page

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Working well in Macedonia and only £5.
  • Options
    Should have known we'd be crap - like being live on telly...
  • Options
    And as I say that...
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    When did we last score from an Oggy
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Single Camera is a horrible viewing experience. Only beaten by Nicky Ajose playing in midfield.
  • Options

Get well soon FF

Aw, thanks, guys.

Hope to be off the bench for the Bradford trip.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

When did we last score from an Oggy

Golbourne's screamer for MK Dons last season?
  • Options
    Walsall game at the Valley in January, second goal
  • Options
    When I eventually got the bloody thing to work (my lack of computer knowledge being at fault, not iFollow or WW app)...more by luck than judgement I have to say.....the continuous breaking down and disruption of the commentary was very poor.
    As a first experience I give it a 6 out of ten, with a “Could do better” comment.
  • Options

When I eventually got the bloody thing to work (my lack of computer knowledge being at fault, not iFollow or WW app)...more by luck than judgement I have to say.....the continuous breaking down and disruption of the commentary was very poor.
    As a first experience I give it a 6 out of ten, with a “Could do better” comment.

That was the worse one by miles of about 4 I’ve watched this season .
    The sound/commentary was on a very very small delay and the cutting out/buffering was the first time this problem arose this season

That wouldn’t have been your issue it must have been a problem at Charltons end (prolly shit internet connection!)

Usually it’s been 9/10 only thing really missing is replays
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2018

That was the worse one by miles of about 4 I’ve watched this season .
    The sound/commentary was on a very very small delay and the cutting out/buffering was the first time this problem arose this season

That wouldn’t have been your issue it must have been a problem at Charltons end (prolly shit internet connection!)

Usually it’s been 9/10 only thing really missing is replays
    The only thing missing at my end was my lack of computer skills and Addickted not answering his phone to come to my rescue(as promised)......I bet he was laughing his socks off as my messages became more and more frantic......I was still spitting feathers 25 minutes after kick-off!
  • Options
    Love ifollow. Watching the game and it only cost me £5
  • Options
    Can't get it working today
  • Options
    For a while it said that there was no game. Then it suddenly appeared. Seems like you have to register with each club.
  • Options
    There's no watch live link for me either. What country should I be in?
  • Options
    I've put myself in France. Used a free google chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/setupvpn-lifetime-free-vp/oofgbpoabipfcfjapgnbbjjaenockbdp
    When paying by card I put my normal address and card details but kept the country as France. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    I've tried every country going, cleared cookies. No joy
  • Options
    me neither. ifollow has worked pretty well so far this season until today
  • Options
    The option to listen live appears, but not the option to watch live...
  • Options
    Yeah same here. Wasted too much time on this