Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Talk Sport - Jim White (ed. Page 21 - Grapevine destroys Roland)

Comments

• edited October 2018
    This fella is incredible, virtually no interest in us, and when he does open his gob he always puts his foot in it, (Roland I might add not Jim White).
  • Anyone know if Jim has reached out to Airman/CARD before this interview to get an updated fact check?
  • Interview is recorded rather than live. Not clear when they’re actually planning on playing it, been told it’s still being edited/prepared etc this morning.
  • LouisMend said:

Interview is recorded rather than live. Not clear when they’re actually planning on playing it, been told it’s still being edited/prepared etc this morning.

I'm feeling underwhelmed already.
  • Just said that they’ll touch on the interview today but the bulk of it will be tomorrow
  • Ferryman said:

The club might be up for sale, but it's not priced to sell.

This.
    Until Roland realises that nobody is going to pay his ridiculous asking price we will not be sold.
    Let's face facts Charlton are a league one football club losing in the region of ten to twelve million pounds per year.
    Who in their right mind is going to pay 40 million.
    Answer no one.
  • The bulk of the interview will be on tomorrows show,but it will be discussed a little this morning,Jim said on the pre -show chat with Alan Brazil.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2018
    clive said:

The bulk of the interview will be on tomorrows show,but it will be discussed a little this morning,Jim said on the pre -show chat with Alan Brazil.

I wonder if the snipet today will be to get fans rilled up... tomorrow they can then get someone to represent the fans on the channel to get a reaction to the rest of the interview

Either that or they've realised there are too many "huh!'s" and "{...}" than even they realised and is taking time to find and delete them all (i.e. Its like someone on Excel who doesnt know the quick way to delete duplicate records and is having to slowly go through a ton of records to find them)
  • Roland "can't go to games anymore" - what's all that about???? Probably "fears for his life" etc, cos of the rubbish way he's run the cloob over the past four years!
  • Just said that they’ll touch on the interview today but the bulk of it will be tomorrow

Mad Tuesday
  • "More hated than loved" Ha, yes!
  • Roland saying he feels guilty that he didn’t inform the fans more, failed to communicate with supporters
  • "Sad that the fans suffer more than I do.... failed to communicate with the fans."

What a dick!

Full interview tomorrow.
  • Roland saying he doesn’t have time to go to games & doesn’t care about the club like fans do
  • “What we’ve got here, is failure to communicate”
  • Might even sell up before end of the season says JW. No light at end of tunnel for a while then
  • Sponsored links:

• Same, it felt like time stood still when he was getting that sentence out
  • Fumbluff said:

“What we’ve got here, is failure to communicate”

Which is the way he wants it... well.. he gets it!
  • Has Kieran Richardson had a head injury or something? What is his purpose in being in the studio today, he is repeating what Jim White is coming out with

Listening objectively I can almost get why Bob Mills said what he did, it didn't stop me screaming 'WHAT?" when he said it
  • Same old, same old. His problem has nothing to do with communication (for which he has blamed on his own staff) and the timeline of protests cannot sustain the argument they somehow caused the team to be relegated. Or caused him to appoint the ridiculous Karel Fraeye.

Let's not forget the mention the protests affected the Charlton players. From memory aren't we unbeaten whenever a protest has been held?
  • edited October 2018
    Carter said:

Same old, same old. His problem has nothing to do with communication (for which he has blamed on his own staff) and the timeline of protests cannot sustain the argument they somehow caused the team to be relegated. Or caused him to appoint the ridiculous Karel Fraeye.

Let's not forget the mention the protests affected the Charlton players. From memory aren't we unbeaten whenever a protest has been held?
    Didnt we lose to Brighton when we threw something on the pitch? - Seem to remember Chris Hughton saying afterwards that he'd warned his players to be ready for it happening and to be ready for when the game restarted as think they scored quite quickly
  • Carter said:

Has Kieran Richardson had a head injury or something? What is his purpose in being in the studio today, he is repeating what Jim White is coming out with

Listening objectively I can almost get why Bob Mills said what he did, it didn't stop me screaming 'WHAT?" when he said it

What did Bob say?