Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accrington Stanley-Now All Ticket

Comments

• Options

Would imagine this will be enforced. And fans travelling without tickets will have no chance whatsoever of getting in the ground. Or......
  • Options
    don't really understand the big hassle a game like this isn't just a fancy on the day if living within the vicinity of Charlton its a fair old slap of a journey so just buy your ticket before hand.

plus you get the loyalty points.
  • Options
    Not surprised at this.

Forcing fans to buy direct from CAFC means RD get's his cut from the ticket sales along with the £2.50 admin and postage fees, forcing those who have previously bought direct at the ground into lining his pockets.

If you don't have a ticket and get to the ground, you can just buy on the day, just not in the away end.

• Options
    Addickted said:

Not surprised at this.

Forcing fans to buy direct from CAFC means RD get's his cut from the ticket sales along with the £2.50 admin and postage fees, forcing those who have previously bought direct at the ground into lining his pockets.

If you don't have a ticket and get to the ground, you can just buy on the day, just not in the away end.

Nothing to do with Roland, it's Accrington who've made this decision. They have a tiny ground, and one side is being redeveloped. You'd be mad to travel all that way without a ticket
  • Options

Addickted said:

Not surprised at this.

Nothing to do with Roland, it's Accrington who've made this decision. They have a tiny ground, and one side is being redeveloped. You'd be mad to travel all that way without a ticket
    Nothing on their website to say it's all ticket game
  • Options
    Much to the amusement of some of my chums, I do not have a ticket.

I rang Accrington and the lady said that there will be cash turnstiles for the home areas, but confirmed that no tickets are available for Charlton.

I'll give you all a wave whilst I am having my half time pint.
  • Options

I rang Accrington and the lady said that there will be cash turnstiles for the home areas, but confirmed that no tickets are available for Charlton.

They’ll throw you out - no drinking of alcohol in sight of the pitch. The charlton fans can wave back as you leave
  • Options

They’ll throw you out - no drinking of alcohol in sight of the pitch. The charlton fans can wave back as you leave
    Thanks for the advice, I was not aware of this.

Just as well I go non-league mostly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can you book a ticket through Accrington for collection at the ground?
  • Options

Thanks for the advice, I was not aware of this.

Just as well I go non-league mostly.
    Accrington vs Charlton is pretty close to non-league now surely...

Only marginally less close than Tuesdays nights debacle
  • Options

Yes.

The lady had said not many seats were left and advised this option.
  • Options

Yes.

Only here for the Charltonnn
  • Options

Yes.

no seats at all in the away end......its terracing.
  • Options
    All got a ticket clap your hands
    Clap clap
  • Options
    The highlight of Saturday already is elfs not having a ticket.
    "I'm not giving Roland 27p I will get mine up there"
    #laughingmyb@llocksoff
  • Options
    Accrington mate tells me demand has been high and they get a big walk up, envisage cash gates closing once it's full up and people trying our end instead. Intuative but would not be surprised if this is the rationale
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Accrington mate tells me demand has been high and they get a big walk up, envisage cash gates closing once it's full up and people trying our end instead. Intuative but would not be surprised if this is the rationale

Is your mate’s name Stanley?
  • Options
    Her early life up there would have been difficult had she been Christened with said moniker..
  • Options

Her early life up there would have been difficult had she been Christened with said moniker..

You going tomorrow mate
  • Options
    Clap Clap

looking forward to this, on the 7.35 to leeds with no ticket.
  • Options
    Getting the 8:03 Saturday morning, didn't fancy a Friday afternoon journey after Sunderland!
  • Options

Getting the 8:03 Saturday morning, didn't fancy a Friday afternoon journey after Sunderland!

See you there mate
  • Options
    Decent pubs as well
  • Options
    got our 2 tickets.......going by car. Like Rochdale we'll be going M1, M6.
  • Options

One side is being redeveloped, so capacity is really small

• Options
    Thats the away end in the distance….hope for no rain or you could be running for the hills.