Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Poker League Preferences All interested please take part.

Comments

• Options

lol @Bedsaddick getting told off, no harm in asking if people fancied a game.

Yes i vote league too, thats good even no prizes.

Played a bit last few days but on sky, playing well getting close in a few of the big ones on there. Also play spin up on sky which is quite a fun way to build your bankroll, also will be just as quick to lose it but doing ok for me, essentially its a max buy in of 10 Big blinds, i usually go 25p/50p or 50p/£1, sometimes people end up with a ridiculous stack, eg. like 15-20x initial stake, all about playing shortstack until you double up then using ranges and play BB effective.

Exactly what I thought . I was only asking for a game ! Can’t do every other Sunday because of my work but good luck to everyone anyway.
  • Options

Played a bit last few days but on sky, playing well getting close in a few of the big ones on there. Also play spin up on sky which is quite a fun way to build your bankroll, also will be just as quick to lose it but doing ok for me, essentially its a max buy in of 10 Big blinds, i usually go 25p/50p or 50p/£1, sometimes people end up with a ridiculous stack, eg. like 15-20x initial stake, all about playing shortstack until you double up then using ranges and play BB effective.

Exactly what I thought . I was only asking for a game ! Can’t do every other Sunday because of my work but good luck to everyone anyway.
    still put, if people are free for one eve they will say.

Sunday although prob best day for me on paper , wont be able to do them all aswell. I have county pool once a month so will sometimes stay there a bit later eg. 12-8, or the odd one i do just for a day off pool and play comps. But should be ok at least every other
  • Options

I wasn’t telling anyone off, it just seems you keep popping at me for not responding quickly enough read back all the threads you’ll see what I mean.

You can’t do 2nd and 4th so can you do 1st and 3rd?
  • Options

I wasn’t telling anyone off, it just seems you keep popping at me for not responding quickly enough read back all the threads you’ll see what I mean.

I wasn’t having a pop , just frustrated that we keep talking about it and don’t seem to be playing much poker . 1st and 3rd are good if we can go with that .
  • Options

Also good for me, bit of an OTT reaction here Sadie Beds clearly just fancied a game for a bit of fun. Anyway thats put to bed...
  • Options
    1st and third it is. Maybe I was being a tad sensitive. I’m a woman it’s my prerogative :lol:
  • Options
    That means tomorrow night doesn’t it? I’ll set it up in the morning been doing carnival all day and exhausted x
  • Options
    I'll get logged in to be able to play :)
  • Options
    No can do tonight
    I am broke
  • Options
    Are we a go for tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm in if it on tonight
  • Options
    Can do, if you set up in good time
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    couldn't find the game at all on Pokerstars

• Options
    I don't think Sadie arranged it, she said she was exhausted so I am guessing she has her feet up tonight having a well earned rest.
  • Options

Sadie may have been busy beds

If you was the desperate you could have set it up yourself rather than waiting for her
  • Options
    .... #argument alert......
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Not trying to cause an arguement sorry its just everyone puts it all on @sadiejane1981 which is unfair, i am sure she has a very busy life.

If people are that desperate then why wait for her, theu can easily set it up
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Not trying to cause an arguement sorry its just everyone puts it all on @sadiejane1981 which is unfair, i am sure she has a very busy life.

If people are that desperate then why wait for her, theu can easily set it up
    I can also set up, tbf its Sadies baby its not people wanting to take over. They mentioned potential game, just didnt happen no big deal well get a game in soon hopefully
  • Options
    edited August 2018

If you was the desperate you could have set it up yourself rather than waiting for her
    Yeah it doesn’t look like your trying to start another argument ! Thanks for the wonderful advice Paulie but if you must know I’m not an administrator so I can’t set it up and where did I mention I was desperate ? I just said I couldn’t find the game .
  • Options

Yeah it doesn’t look like your trying to start another argument ! Thanks for the wonderful advice Paulie but if you must know I’m not an administrator so I can’t set it up and where did I mention I was desperate ? I just said I couldn’t find the game .
    I kept looking too tbf, playing on sky at the mo so no biggie
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Guys I’m really sorry my internet went down Iva had no internet all bloody day due to dicks tampering with cables really really sorry
  • Options
    @Bedsaddick I am going to make you an admin if that’s ok? So this don’t happen again.
  • Options
    Want a mid week game to make up for it?
  • Options

@Bedsaddick I am going to make you an admin if that’s ok? So this don’t happen again.

No problem . Thanks
  • Options

No problem . Thanks
    Sorry again
  • Options

No problem . Thanks
    Sorry again
    Don’t worry about it . There’s plenty of other days we can all play .
  • Options

Wednesday or Thursday is good . Obviously not Tuesday because we’re at The Valley.
  • Options

Wednesday or Thursday is good . Obviously not Tuesday because we’re at The Valley.
    At the Valley??? Tut tut. :-)
  • Options
    Had a grim moment in a cash game the other day.

Had Jacks all in against Q10s pre-flop. Cards were flipped and two other people at the table said they'd folded Queens. Queen then comes on the river.

Oh, later in the session flopped a straight. Other bloke had top pair A kicker. All in on flop. He had running hearts for a flush lol.
  • Options
    Wednesday or Thursday then?