Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - PODCAST OUT - Sunderland reaction, including Bowyer interview

edited August 2018 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

The first Sunday evening show of the season comes live from 7pm as we look back at yesterday's 2-1 defeat at the Stadium of Light. We'll hear highlights of the game and caretaker boss Lee Bowyer's full post-match interview. We'll analyse the game and discuss the situation in SE7 as a whole.

Get in involved - we want to know what you think about the game yesterday and the current goings-on at The Valley.

Contact the studio -

Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive
or Comment in this thread

Comments

• Options
    Are the lights working?
  • Options
    I’ve heard a rumour he’s had the flushes on the toilets behind the stands disconnected to save money too.
    Now I understand that this may lessen the smoking problem in the North Upper but surely we don’t all want to walk around smelling like Roland’s breath? Please tell me this isn’t true....
  • Options
    Players were unhappy with the challenge on Pearce by Gooch. Feel it was a red card job. Particularly pissed off, as without Pearce, Gooch was able to pop up and score the winner a minute later.
    Pearce had scan today.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Oops bad language. ‘Annoyed’.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Players were unhappy with the challenge on Pearce by Gooch. Feel it was a red card job. Particularly pissed off, as without Pearce, Gooch was able to pop up and score the winner a minute later.
    Pearce had scan today.

I don't see how Pearce being injured really changed anything. We brought Sarr on so its not like we were playing with just 10 men (cue comment.....)

When seeing the tackle again in slow motion I did say to Golfie Jnr that is was a bad tackle & maybe a red card.....but I now think a yellow a right.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Pearce had scan today.

I don't see how Pearce being injured really changed anything. We brought Sarr on so its not like we were playing with just 10 men (cue comment.....)

When seeing the tackle again in slow motion I did say to Golfie Jnr that is was a bad tackle & maybe a red card.....but I now think a yellow a right.
    The goal was scored in the time added on at the end for the treatment to Pearce for the injury caused by the eventual goalscorer.
  • Options
    It was a red card challenge. The goal was brought about by mis control by the same mug. He shouldn’t of been on the pitch but our bad luck continues and will do until that being sells up.