Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2018/19

Comments

• Options

Phoned today to be told season hasn't started yet so why worry, absolute wankers.

It definitely has started
  • Options
    Staff are now having to hand deliver them as RD won't pay for the postage
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Phoned today to be told season hasn't started yet so why worry, absolute wankers.

Tone has been sent out to the corner shop on Charlton Lane to buy a few books of stamps, and has got a bit lost on the way back.
    #prayfortone
  • Options

It must have been a pre season friendly I was watching on Saturday then.
  • Options

Staff are now having to hand deliver them as RD won't pay for the postage

He wont pay petrol either so theu are walking.

#PrayForTheStaff
  • Options
    Obviously an issue if it’s not received before Saturday, but what exactly do people need it for before then?
  • Options

Obviously an issue if it’s not received before Saturday, but what exactly do people need it for before then?

Er - people have paid for them - and you would expect them to arrive at the start of the season.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    But we’ve not had a home game yet - refer to my previous comment

And yes I’m waiting for mine
  • Options
    Apparently you'll have to print off season tickets at home - charge of £5 per game. This is due to those who voted Remain.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

For me it'll just be nice not having to mess around... I know the girls in the ticket office dont have anything to do with the club situation so didnt go off on one but prior to ordering I did ask what would happen if my S/T didnt arrive by Saturday

I was told to call on Thursday and that I'd just have to pick up a replacement ticket for the match when I get down to the Valley on Saturday - Of course I'd rather not be messing around with the extra hassle of doing that
  • Options

You'd have us believe everything at Floyd Road and Sparrows Lane is rosy too, I imagine? No cause for alarm?
  • Options
    Has anyone that doesn't live in Bournemouth received their S/T yet ?
  • Options
    Yawn.....well aware everything ain’t rosey, however complaining and moaning about something that hasn’t actually happened yet is a bit much eh?

Lighten up....pretty sure most ST’s will appear on doorsteps tomorrow / Wednesday and all will be fine.

How many moaning are boycotting and haven’t even bought one, yet just using it as another excuse...
  • Options

I don’t think anyone said they need their season ticket before Saturday, however given the clubs propensity to mess things up currently you can’t blame people for being a bit anxious that the season has started and season tickets haven’t arrived?
  • Options

People might be away on holiday this week, and driving straight to The Valley on Saturday without going home first?

In general though, if I had ordered tickets to Lord's or a concert at the O2 months in advance, I would be rather concerned if they only arrived 4 days before the event, rather than weeks.
  • Options

Serious question. Is there a no refund policy? I’m tempted.

Nice one, SB !

DO let us know how your phone call is received !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Everyone should ask for a refund and report to trading standards forthwith,there will be enough complimentarys for everyone !!
  • Options
    edited August 2018

When I ordered mine I was told it would be sent middle of July, just annoying they cant even stick to that.

This was what I recieved in June

Your 2018/19 season ticket will be sent out mid to late July. If your postal address changes between now and then please email tickets@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    Sadly when it comes to refunds, not sure you will have a leg to stand on as you are paying to watch the 23 home games - there is no specific reference to whether we win any of these games or field a strong side.

IMO football should be different, why should we pay if RD wont.
  • Options

That might be a fair point if they hadn't failed to address about 1,500 correctly in 2015 and consequently left a number of fans outside the ground on the first matchday as the season kicked off. It's hardly surprising in that context that people don't trust the club to get it right.
    And Katy blamed Royal Mail if I remember correctly
  • Options
    I live in Northamptonshire CE and haven’t received my ST , was told it’s on its way but sadly have no confidence.
  • Options

People might be away on holiday this week, and driving straight to The Valley on Saturday without going home first?

In general though, if I had ordered tickets to Lord's or a concert at the O2 months in advance, I would be rather concerned if they only arrived 4 days before the event, rather than weeks.
    It's to stop them being touted on resale sites :smile:
  • Options
    Will be interesting to hear if refunds can be given out. I don't see why not, I've had matchday tickets refunded so don't see why a ST should be any different.

As it stands with a final round of asset stripping potentially happening I don't even want to go on Saturday.
  • Options
    Many years ago, before RD, I bought a season ticket but before the season started I moved away from London, so asked for refund and got one. As I said, before RD time