Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Benidorm Police After England v Sweden

Comments

• Options
    Daggs said:

Leuth said:

Daggs said:

Absolute tripe by a bunch if effeminate snowflakes who have no idea what it means to represent England in the World Cup.
    It will take a near miracle for us to proceed from the group.

Bobby Moore, Ray Wilson, Nobby Stiles, Geoff Hurst etc. Would be embarrassed by the performance of this bunch of posers. They are more suited to the girls' grammar 1st eleven along with their manager.

Harry Kane is exempt from any of my comments.

As I asked. Do you have any criticism of the Spanish police?

Or will you just keep dragging that quote up. That is nothing to do with this thread, in your never ending quest to belittle me because I express opinions that don't fit with you and your 'groupthink' chums.
    I dragged up that quote because you flagged me for observing that you'd called out people for not criticising something that hadn't been posted yet (and when it was, EVERYONE criticised it). There's having contrary opinions and then there's being a nutcase. Obviously the police shouldn't hit people carrying children (unless those people are endangering the children)
  • Options
    Daggs said:

What a ludicrous and desperate retort. There's probably twenty or thirty threads I haven't opened and that's why I haven't commented on them.
    I read this one as did you and I expressed my opinion.

You just want to be part of the 'groupthink' that infects this site. You're to scared to have an opinion that doesn't fit.

Excellent. Been trying to come up with a term for that phenomena on CL for ages...'groupthunk', like it.
  • Options
    Wow! 'Leuth' speaks.............

"everyone criticised it" mmm!

And I'm flagging you again for the insult.
  • Options
    Are you in the video, Daggs?

You seem very emotional.
  • Options
    Sometimes I wish our police were more like that.

https://youtu.be/NjgQzP5g9mk
  • Options
    88 million?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

88 million?

apologies wrong info its 55 million. i must of looked at some other stats have adjusted my post accordingly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    63 million now
  • Options
    65.64 million in the UK
  • Options
    I wasn’t counting Wales and Scotland as I can’t imagine they were celebrating
  • Options
    True...
  • Options

Sometimes I wish our police were more like that.

https://youtu.be/NjgQzP5g9mk

Looking at that clip I bet the rest of Europe are rejoicing that Brexit could be collapsing and we are staying in.
  • Options

I wasn’t counting Wales and Scotland as I can’t imagine they were celebrating

apologies turns out one of the birds on top of the ambulane is a jock :persevere:
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Spanish ob have always been baton happy. Seen it first hand following England. And I personally don’t justify it any way. They just fucking love whacking British skulls. I’ve watched England play in 23 countries and not one police force comes close to the unjustified violence they dish out time and time again on innocent people.

Yes, some of our fans act like twats some timescale, but no other countries police are so eager to get the battons out in those scenarios and they always, always go for easy targets.

Scum.

That said the Man with the kid on his shoulders. WTF are you doing man. Walk away!!
  • Options
    French police tear gassed fans on the Champs Elysees last night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any excuse for the French to riot or protest
  • Options
    And then surrender.
  • Options
    WSS said:

And then surrender.

French have won more battles than any other country.
  • Options

WSS said:

And then surrender.

I reckon the Romans must run them close? Or the old Prussian army.

Or are you going to cleverley going to come back and say "they aren't countries"? ;-)
  • Options
    WSS said:

WSS said:

And then surrender.

I reckon the Romans must run them close? Or the old Prussian army.

Or are you going to cleverley going to come back and say "they aren't countries"? ;-)
    Words are important, ask a marketing manager : - )
  • Options
    Didnt realise people actually go to Benidorm ;-)
  • Options

WSS said:

And then surrender.

Who can forget their triumphant battles over the Polynesians?
    And the heroism of Vanuatu?
  • Options

Spanish police can definitely be heavy handed but it's mainly because the crowd behaviour of the English (as well as other Northern Europeans) when booze is involved is so different from a Spanish night out. The police seem to completely overreact probably because they are not experienced with how English football fans (or big groups on nights out) behave and confuse high spirited chanting with violence and so feel they have to wade in,completely over the top and disproportionately. The history of English fans abroad hasn't helped their reputation though.

The police definitely enjoy dishing out a few blows of the baton without having to worry about the consequence but it's pretty well known that they do this so taunting them then complaining about getting whacked is pretty silly.

Yeah, anyone that watches the news can hardly be surprised about Spanish police tactics. It's not just England fans, they enjoy whacking anyone and everyone. Because they can. Take a look at some of the scenes from the Catalan situation.