Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Auction for Aaron's Battle (ed. RIP Aaron)

124»

Comments

• Options

Sorry to hear this news. Have Aaron in my thoughts and hope things take a turn for the better
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Aaron passed away today it was very peaceful, he was with Saraya and his mum.

I would like to thank everyone who bid, donated and took the time to read Aaron's story, it really does mean so much.

He was an absolute inspiration and so brave right to the end but he is at peace now, Aaron's Battle is over.

Rest in beautiful peace Aaron you very special young man x
  • Options
    So sorry to hear of your sad news. RIP Aaron. No more pain. God love you.
  • Options
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this he fought so hard and was so brave

I'm really sorry for your loss
  • Options

Really sorry to read this. Very sad.

RIP Aaron

• Options
    Some things really aren't fair and to lose your life at such a young age is about as unfair as it gets. So sorry for Aaron, his family and everyone else who had the pleasure of knowing him.

RIP Aaron
  • Options
    That is terrible news.

I only ‘knew’ Aaron from here, but the sheer quantum of financing events and people willing to get involved and fight for him showed just how many people he touched in his relatively short time.

He seemed an inspirational and determined young man and I hope Saraya and his wider family can find some solace and peace in that.

Thoughts and prayers to you @BowieAddick
  • Options
    Deeply saddened by this. Have been aware of Aaron’s fight for a while and touched by his spirit from all the videos I’ve seen on social media

RIP and my thoughts and prayers are with the immediate family and friends
  • Options
    Gutted to hear this, my thoughts are with you and Aarons family at this sad time.

xx
  • Options
    Terrible news. RIP Aaron and sincere condolences to his family and friends. Far too young.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So sorry to read this Jane. So wish all everyone has done to raise money could have made it a happy ending for him. My thoughts and love to you and all his family on their sad loss. R.I.P. Aaron.
  • Options
    RIP Aaron.
    Your story has a sad ending yet it is also inspiring.
    Those who helped you with your fight are an example of the love you helped to grow.
  • Options
    Very sad to read this. So young.

RIP Aaron
  • Options
    So sad to hear about your loss, Jane. Please accept my most sincere condolences RIP Aaron
  • Options
    Such sad news to hear this morning, Jane.

My heart goes out to his family at this difficult time.

Sleep tight, brave warrior.
  • Options
    RIP Aaron. Way too young.
  • Options
    Jeeez.....what a tragedy, so very unfair.
    RIP......young man......RIP.
  • Options
    Lovely words from Saraya. My heart goes out to her at this dreadful time, and all the family. So brave of Aaron to decide he wanted the fundraising to help others and be his legacy. I hope it will be.
  • Options

Lovely words from Saraya. My heart goes out to her at this dreadful time, and all the family. So brave of Aaron to decide he wanted the fundraising to help others and be his legacy. I hope it will be.

That is our intention Jean, thank you so much for your support.

Jane x
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very saddened to read this. Sounds like he put up a brave fight.

RIP Arron.
  • Options
    Bastard, bastard disease.

RIP young man.
  • Options
    So very very sad , RIP Aaron.
  • Options
    RIP Aaron
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this very sad news , RIP Aaron
  • Options
    Another life lost far too soon what a brave family and what a fighter of a young man

RIP
  • Options
    God bless you Aaron, and all those dear to you.
    Rest in peace.