Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fixtures Out Tomorrow - Sunderland Away first game

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Looked out for Pompey away, on the same day I have a family engagement on the Isle of Wight. Not sure I can do it though.

Interesting to see we've got our precipitous drop-off in form in December recognised by the schedulers, with Wimbledon at home on Dec 15 and Gills at home on Dec 22. Early xmas presents for our nearest neighbours.

Hard to get excited.
  • Options
    3rd? I'll take that ;-)
  • Options

3rd? I'll take that ;-)

Bookmakers clearly clueless
  • Options
    Bollocks

On holiday for Southend away
  • Options

Bollocks

I'd say thats a bonus, regardless of your name worst ground i have been too and such a hole...
  • Options

Bollocks

I'd say thats a bonus, regardless of your name worst ground i have been too and such a hole...
    It's like Old Trafford compared to Wimbledon
  • Options

Bollocks

It's like Old Trafford compared to Wimbledon
    Not been to Wimbledon sir :) Leyton Orient/ Selhurst were my worse ones before Southend last year.
  • Options
    3rd??? Even with a swift takeover and reinforcements I’d question that

It will be a poor division this year though. Not quite sure what sort team will emerge from the Sunderland wreckage and Barnsley are in a bit of a mess. Peterborough possibly can do better but they might lose that Marriott. Shrewsbury won’t be the force they were this season

Expect a very poor league. The irony is if we have had the takeover completed swiftly and a summer to plan, we’d have stood a very good chance of doing well

Accrington 2nd away game of the season is a beaut
  • Options
    A bit peeved that I am still on holiday when we play Accrington away. Nevermind.

Still hoping to make Rochdale after 56 failed attempts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

bookies know feck all. Have our last game away at Gillingham as an "easy" fixture for us. I've not seen us get a point there in our last 3 visits.....
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Exactly. But the table only shows each team ranked by odds to win the league.
    Bookies have us as 3rd favourites and Gillingham as 3rd last.
    So it shows as an "easy game"

We've lived with Charlton long enough to know that's bollocks