Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accountant Recommendation

2»

Comments

• Options
    WSS said:

Nug said:

Nug said:

I pay £105.00+VAT a month and that includes all insurances for a Ltd company and personal tax return. What type of specific advice are you needing for the creative field? I am in the same industry not sure I've ever needed specific advice on an industry level just basic tax advice.

just seen that you recommended crunch, seen a few other things recommending them for low level stuff, them and cheapaccounting (lol) so I'll take a look at them. Had a pm or two as well so got some options i can get quotes etc.
    Did you end up choosing anyone, I need to change mine as I've realised they are pretty shit. Not sure whether to go with one of the contractor companies or a local accountant. This is the second contractor accountants I've been with and both have turned out not that helpful.
    I ended up using Sadler Davies in Dartford (Charlton fan). Pay a £90 standing order a month which covers all of my year-end stuff, personal tax affairs (for me and wife) and HMRC bits and pieces.

Really happy with them.
    Cheers, will look into that.