Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leslie Grantham

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Strangely enough, had a drink tonight with a friend who is ex MOD, who told me of an incident in Germany involving a Mr Grantham.....shortly before he got done for murder. Events which were covered up at the time.

Leslie Grantham, the kind of bloke who makes me wish I was religious so I could imagine him burning in hell.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Strangely enough, had a drink tonight with a friend who is ex MOD, who told me of an incident in Germany involving a Mr Grantham.....shortly before he got done for murder. Events which were covered up at the time.

Leslie Grantham, the kind of bloke who makes me wish I was religious so I could imagine him burning in hell.

There's a very high chance that you'd burn in he'll as well, if you were religious. Unless, of course, assuming Christianity would be your fairytale of choice, you were one of the millions of ignorant religious people that picks and chooses which aspects of religious scripture you adhere to. After all, the Old Testament shows so much truth as to what Christianty actually is that it became uncomfortable for Christians. Much easier to ignore it's existence and and be virtuous from a position of ignorant authority.
  • Options
    Allo princess
  • Options
    RIP