Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peter Stringfellow

2»

Comments

• Options

RIP

Did more than most to address the gender pay gap.

Must be a LOL, BBW.

Peter Stringfellow loved the company of attraction young women and turned his hobby into a career. How many guys wouldn't have traded places with PS ?
    In my younger days I remember the topless pubs in London where I first suffered with eye strain ! Mainly because of the smoke and trying to keep my focus. Also this was when I acquired my first soapbox.

Sex and visual delights have been around since the beginning of time and Peter Stringfellow managed to bring this entertainment to the top table.

I guess I have moved on and prefer brainy, university educated historian females with a soothing knowing voice who can talk about art and literature(with a cracking figure)

RIP Peter, you were of your time.

Give me a big t*tted, hourglass figured airhead that earns anything northwards of £2k a night any day of the week (not nights as her wages would need to support the stay at home dad status I'd adopt) :wink:
  • Options
    All that money, all those women, but was he happy?
  • Options

RIP

Did more than most to address the gender pay gap.

Must be a LOL, BBW.

Peter Stringfellow loved the company of attraction young women and turned his hobby into a career. How many guys wouldn't have traded places with PS ?
    In my younger days I remember the topless pubs in London where I first suffered with eye strain ! Mainly because of the smoke and trying to keep my focus. Also this was when I acquired my first soapbox.

Sex and visual delights have been around since the beginning of time and Peter Stringfellow managed to bring this entertainment to the top table.

I guess I have moved on and prefer brainy, university educated historian females with a soothing knowing voice who can talk about art and literature(with a cracking figure)

RIP Peter, you were of your time.

Sounds like Suzannah Lipscomb is just the sort of lady to tick all your boxes.
  • Options
    Rip