Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone Read "The Sun" this morning

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
I think it was the inside back page, they mentioned 5 players that could have or would do a good job for england. Darren Bent wasn't even mention even though he was on the Bench that night! Why does he bother, Next time McClaren gets one of his cronies to ring DB and invite him to warm the bench he should "in zammo's words" JUST SAY NO!

Comments

• Options
    i know, thought the same myself.

I've heard through someone close to him that he is getting really fed up with it all.
  • Options
    I hope it doesnt effect him when he plays for us
  • Options
    What f****** gets my goat the most is all these w****** in the press who were never even mentioned Andy Johnson before he went to Everton now decide he's the best partner for Rooney or he is the best alternative just because he has had a decent start. Benty still has 4 goals 2 less than AJ/

They all go overboard about how well he did in the PL in his ONE AND ONLY season. 10 penalties in 20 goals bollox. Benty is as good. I am sickened by the treatment he has had.

He's too nice and good a pro to spout off about it and he will continue to turn up try his hardest in training then sit on the bench all over Europe.
  • Options
    I think we are all probably resigned to the fact that he'll be off at the end of the season in order to further his international career.......I just hope we get top dollar for him.

Lets just enjoy him while he's still here..
  • Options
    To be honest, the tide is turning. In the past few days i've seen him touted around as an option in a couple of the broadsheets, no big features but noted in despaches. A couple of people on phone ins also asking why he's not given a chance...

He just has to keep doing it for US until second choice steve has no option.
  • Options
    [cite] T:[/cite]
    He just has to keep doing it for US until second choice steve has no option.

I think that is the most important point.

4 goals at Fulham would be nice :-)
  • Options
    That still Wouldn't do it!
  • Options
    He will score five goals in an amazing 7-5 victory for us.
    LOCKED ON ETC ETC.
  • Options
    [cite] Arfur:[/cite]He's too nice and good a pro to spout off about it and he will continue to turn up try his hardest in training then sit on the bench all over Europe.

Spot on Arf, he is too much of a nice guy.
  • Options
    he was spotted coming out of that ladies clothes shop in blackheath yesterday, its the one just up from cave austin... laden down with bags, i thought that shop was for the more mature lady - was he buying clothese for his mum? ian said hello to him and he was very polite.

blimey hope his mum or girlfriend dont read this board i might have spoilt their surprise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or if they don't get any clothes, they'll be getting an even bigger shock.
  • Options
    lolololol
    whoops.

so is your evil mind thinking
    1. they are for another woman; or
    2. they are for darren to prance around in the bedroom in?
  • Options
    I couldn't possibly comment, what he does in his spare time is his own business, good luck to him, etc ;-)
  • Options
    Or they could be for his best mate Darren A...!
  • Options
    [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]lolololol
    whoops.

so is your evil mind thinking
    1. they are for another woman; or
    2. they are for darren to prance around in the bedroom in?

LOL,

BENT OUTED IN CROSS-DRESSING SHOCKA !!

Can anyone think of a decent headline ?
  • Options
    How about ' Bent darren found in drag' . Sorry its the best i can come up with