Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pubs for Sunday

13»

Comments

• Options
    iainment said:

I will be at the Fox and Hounds.
    Now worrying about what to wear. Just an ordinary shirt or a Charlton shirt.
    If a Charlton shirt which one. A polo shirt or replica. I'm veering to a Le Coq Mesh replica one in honour of our last play off success.

Don't wear the Charlton top to avoid silly comments if we lose.
  • Options

I put a post on Facebook in the Charlton group and it seems like a few are heading down the Bugle in Charlton Village. If anyone wants to join? Let’s get an atmosphere going!

Think that's where we're watching it, don't normally like watching us in pub, but hoping it might change our luck as we never win when i watch it indoors.
    Hopefully see you there then mate! I’ll be the guy in the light blue shit shirt haha
    I'll also be wearing a light blue shirt, sounds like some kind of dating app now lol.
    Oh sorry, I thought this was the swingers Charlton fan forum? Did I get the wrong site?
  • Options
    Currently sat in The Swan which has a relatively small screen obstructed by the ceiling unless you're sat right in front of it. Might head to the Bugle
  • Options

iainment said:

If a Charlton shirt which one. A polo shirt or replica. I'm veering to a Le Coq Mesh replica one in honour of our last play off success.

Loud and proud. Went for the Mesh shirt.
  • Options
    Bugle is pretty decent,
  • Options
    Swan was good. Same old though.
  • Options
    iainment said:

iainment said:

Loud and proud. Went for a Mesh shirt.
    Saucy.
  • Options
    Watched it in Dartford WMC with Doncaster striker Alfie Ben May, local lad, he really wanted Charlton to win, he said Shrewsbury are a team of bullies, well known amongst players etc
  • Options
    Nice to meet you @Mosscat sorry didn’t chat to you much after game had started and when it was over you’d scarpered!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had a few pints lunchtime and decided to watch it at home with da fam. Saved me a hangover this morning so now feels a wise chose
  • Options
    A wise chose indeed mate.
  • Options
    Watched it down the Albany in Albany park, not a bad little pub actually although a little on the pricey side for that sort of place