Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Shrewsbury- MATCH THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Shrewsbury Town FC

Verified account

@shrewsweb
    2h2 hours ago
    More
    MATCHDAY: The Valley looking superb ahead of this evenings play-off…
  • Options
    You just cant stay away can you Ross, come on you know you want to commentate :smile:
  • Options

1StevieG said:

Pre match feast and a few beers to settle the nerves. Feels wierd not being there.

We haven’t had a ‘what you eating / what you drinking’ sub plot on a Match Thread for a while!!

Accompanying me through the first half will be a microwaved chicken and prawn jambalaya, washed down with Budweiser.

Depending how the boys play there may be a cheeky Strawberry Cornetto in the offering at half time. Naughty.

Who has what lined up?
    In the fridge a carefully curated trio of Czech and German beers in ascending order of strength. Svijany 10, then the Pilsner Urquell, and then Jever from the German Baltic. Adding one of the Rugen Island brewery specials to be consumed only if we win by two goals.

In 10 minutes time the Czechs play Russia at ice hockey, which i will watch for a while to take my mind off the big one. Hoping to confuse the neighbours when I celebrate our goals,, during one of those frequent ice hockey breaks.

Pret roasted pepper flat bread and a small kefir in the family stand - suddenly I feel all smug and virtuous.
  • Options

You just cant stay away can you Ross, come on you know you want to commentate :smile:

Just trying to add any information before the game starts. I do enjoy doing the commentary, especially for those who rely on it, but I could not trust myself to keep up information if I get too engrossed in the game.
  • Options

Andrew Muir at The Valley!!! Get in!!

Announce the takeover before the game and the crowd will do the rest!
  • Options
    sm said:

Andrew Muir at The Valley!!! Get in!!

Announce the takeover before the game and the crowd will do the rest!
    This 100%
  • Options
    Working tonight as site manager so have invited some of the people I care for to watch the game with me in my office
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last night was horrendous in the local pub with over-ecstatic Huddersfield mates. Tonight I want stress-free viewing and a comfortable 2 or 3 nil win; but we’re on Sky so I know that won’t come easy. I don’t want to be going to Barnsley next season, so please please please make it happen in the first leg lads!
  • Options
    Fifteen minutes to go ...

• Options

1StevieG said:

Pre match feast and a few beers to settle the nerves. Feels wierd not being there.

We haven’t had a ‘what you eating / what you drinking’ sub plot on a Match Thread for a while!!

Accompanying me through the first half will be a microwaved chicken and prawn jambalaya, washed down with Budweiser.

Depending how the boys play there may be a cheeky Strawberry Cornetto in the offering at half time. Naughty.

Who has what lined up?
    In the fridge a carefully curated trio of Czech and German beers in ascending order of strength. Svijany 10, then the Pilsner Urquell, and then Jever from the German Baltic. Adding one of the Rugen Island brewery specials to be consumed only if we win by two goals.

In 10 minutes time the Czechs play Russia at ice hockey, which i will watch for a while to take my mind off the big one. Hoping to confuse the neighbours when I celebrate our goals,, during one of those frequent ice hockey breaks.

Enjoy, Prague. Whatevet our differences we are on the same page this evening.
  • Options
    I'm a nervous wreck already. Come on you Addicks!
  • Options

Looks empty?
  • Options
    My stomach is in knots. Need kick off to come.
  • Options
    I’m bloody terrified. I’m watching from my sick bed in Bermondsey. Fantastically timed flu. C’mon boys make me feel better!
  • Options
    Any streams??? Currently trying to find a place in vegas... @SDAddick
  • Options

Looks empty?
    Starting to fill up.

There are probably more people in Block N of the Covered End Upper Tier than there has been all season ... in total!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm a nervous wreck already. Come on you Addicks!

So am I.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I'll make an unpopular comment here. Always liked Karl, and after that bit on Sky I rate him even more
  • Options

http://top-eon.cf/ch35.html

Best available so far. Croatian.
  • Options
    Updated "This Is The Valley" video just played on thw big screen.

Lovely.
  • Options

http://top-eon.cf/ch35.html

Best available so far. Croatian.</blockquote

Hesgoal.com
  • Options

Hesgoal.com
  • Options
    Watching live in perth, shaking....