Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Shrewsbury- MATCH THREAD

191011121315»

Comments

• Options

The worst bit about this is knowing that we have to probably endure another season of this absolutely cack league.

We are in the right league as we look and play like a league one team.
    I mean yeah but that doesn't stop it being depressing.
  • Options

Any streams??? Currently trying to find a place in vegas... @SDAddick

Hesgoal.com
    http://www.hesgoal.com/news/29961/Charlton_Athletic_vs_Shrewsbury_Town.html
    Thanks for the link, anyway.
  • Options
    Deserved win for Shrewsbury. We didn't turn up second half. No excuse for not closing Nolan down sooner. Obvious he was lining up for it.
  • Options
    We are shit on Sky.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Deserved win for Shrewsbury. We didn't turn up second half. No excuse for not closing Nolan down sooner. Obvious he was lining up for it.

He drifted off his man expertly. Frank Lampard would've been proud of that goal.

Not really much anyone could've done except if Kashi/JFC/whoever his man was had tracked him all the way across from the left wing to the edge of the box.
  • Options

Any streams??? Currently trying to find a place in vegas... @SDAddick

http://top-eon.cf/ch35.html

Best available so far. Croatian.
    Thanks, not working... going to wenger out and then to different sites
    Second link shows but cant get rid of ad lol
    @Callumcafc cheers mate got it in end just switched to desktop. I owe you a bevvie
  • Options
    Seems as some think we have a devine right to dictate games
  • Options
    My Russian commentator summed it up nicely..
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Nothing from midfield in the second half. JFC was shocking.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

We are shit on Sky.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Decent first half but poor second half.
    Too many simple passes went astray and they executed their game plan perfectly.
    Definitely not out of it and need to take the game to them on Sunday.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

We are shit on Sky.

Gobinson was in the building. His amazing aura rubbing off on the players.
  • Options
    Might not be the worst result. Got to go for it now.
  • Options
    Poor performance, poor game, zero goal threat, thought we looked tired, Shrewsbury marginally the better team.
  • Options
    Shrewsbury have many more points than us because they play L1 football much better than us. Bowyer inherited too much light weight powder-puff players for this league.

still think we will turn them over at their place but it is 4.45 am here.
  • Options
    Their players came across very well in the interview just now. Very calm, professional and measured.

Normally I would want anyone but the team who turned us over to go up - but I think I would be happy to see this lot go up if it wasn’t us
  • Options

Valley11 said:

Agree
    and
    Agree.
  • Options

Shrewsbury have many more points than us because they play L1 football much better than us. Bowyer inherited too much light weight powder-puff players for this league.

Very true. We try and play too much at times and create nothing

You have to shithouse your way out of this league unless you have all round quality
  • Options

No , I think we have an expectation that the team will make an effort. That second half was pathetic. Shrewsbury played well, but we didn’t really put up much of s fight.
  • Options

Valley11 said:

Agree
    and
    Agree.
    And if it all goes tits up, we get sold and start again properly. Happy days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We were very poor second half and they outplayed us quite comprehensively. Better team won tonight. But we're not out of it yet. We won 2-0 at their place just last month and we can do it again.
  • Options

Spot on.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Of course the players fought. I absolutely despair when people say we didn't fight.

Shrewsbury were better than us physically and tactically - that put them in the position to unlock the game with a moment of class more often than we were able to. It was almost a repeat of the home game earlier in the season.

Let's hope we get a repeat of the away game as well.
  • Options

Never!
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Valley11 said:

Agree
    and
    Agree.
    And if it all goes tits up, we get sold and start again properly. Happy days.
    I trust Bowyer to get us out of this.
  • Options

No , I think we have an expectation that the team will make an effort.
    No offence but if you genuinely think the players weren’t making an effort then I’d suggest you’ve never played a game of football in your life.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!