Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This is The Happy Play Off Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    At last, something to get excited about......and hopefully Roland will be selling sometime soon.
    This is the happiest time to be a Charlton fan for a fair while now.

Simply can't wait for tomorrow. Can't concentrate on much else at the moment.

4-0. COYR
  • Options
    Indeed. Can't remember the last time I was actually looking forward to going, rather than just attending out of habit/duty.
  • Options
    Washed my shirt... printed out my ticket... BUZZING! Wish I didn't have to work tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options

Washed my shirt... printed out my ticket... BUZZING! Wish I didn't have to work tomorrow afternoon.

I’ve got an awful meeting to attend so I can’t make the match. Doesn’t finish until kick off. If it goes on after 7:45, I am going to shove Skygo on during the meeting.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

I just realised it's been exactly twenty years since our playoff final against Sunderland. Maybe this is a good sign. We'll get to Wembley and win promotion. :sunglasses:

It's also our 8th anniversary of Swindon. Remember crying for a week non stop. Told my friends and family to prepare themselves for a grumpy me come sunday.

Playoffs can make grown men cry

PS just realised what I've posted on the happy thread! I do apologise hahahha
  • Options
    Upper North is nearly sold out.
  • Options
    I just want to get to Wembley so bad. I've never seen Charlton there and I won't go to watch a game until I have.

Please be this year.