Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roland at Wembley?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Couldn't give a flying f***...
  • Options
    I will be far too busy cheering the players on, to give a monkey's who's in the Director's box.
  • Options
    One person i’d love to be there as guest of honour if we make it is Super Clive. Would be a nice touch by the club.
    But yes, let’s get there first!
  • Options
    RD at Wembley? Rubbish. Everyone knows that if he stands in direct sunlight he disappears into a puff of smoke. No chance!
  • Options

Having a chat up the pub earlier, promotion and Roland stays on or autos in league one next year and he sells?

I would be the latter all day long.

I do wonder where all these fans have been all season.

There's no correlation between the 2 events

I clearly remember 2 years ago many fans saying that relegation wasn't a complete disaster as it would make Roland sell the club. 2 years later he still owns us...
  • Options
    Don't care at all.

Do yourself a favour.

The truth is...he is not evil...and he does not hate Charlton.

He is just weird and is a really shitty bizare owner of football club.

Im not sure he has enough self awareness to fully grasp how odd, contradicting and confusing he generally is.
  • Options

Having a chat up the pub earlier, promotion and Roland stays on or autos in league one next year and he sells?

I clearly remember 2 years ago many fans saying that relegation wasn't a complete disaster as it would make Roland sell the club. 2 years later he still owns us...
    so a championship club doesn't make more than a league 1 club?
  • Options

Crowd surfing can very quickly turn into crowd trampling I would imagine.

Mate of mine crowd surfed successfully at a rock concert. Said he received so many kidney punches on the way. So that's how it goes when it works well, can't imagine how bad it would be if it went badly!
  • Options
    As long as we win i couldn't care less if Roland turns up with Katrien, Karel, Driesen, Yohan Thuram, Nego, Lepoint and Koc!
  • Options
    Just imagine though - we're 3-0 up with five to go...35,000 Charlton giving it to him big-time. I'd love to see the TV companies try and edit that out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

so a championship club doesn't make more than a league 1 club?
    Neither make money. We have run huge operating losses in both divisions under RD. Costs, principally players’ wages, go up with revenue. If you don’t pay the higher costs - or spend the money badly - you get relegated - as we did in 15/16.