Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our fans today

1235»

Comments

• Options

I got the full smoke experience being in the epicentre! My main problem with the flares is throwing them from the back to the front, that’s dangerous as they could hit anything

This was my view of the players celebrating the goal!

Yeh sorry, it was the Chicken Phal the night before!
  • Options
    Not experienced an atmosphere like that since Ipswich away in Cup many years ago.
  • Options
    Well its Monday and I am still buzzing .. Took my son who can rarely get to games and loved every minute of it. Still partially lost my voice and as we live on the Isle of Wight it was a far more pleasant trip back on the boat with plenty of Pompey fans than could have expected if we had lost ..... Bring on Blackburn.
  • Options

Not experienced an atmosphere like that since Ipswich away in Cup many years ago.

Ah yes. “The penned in hordes from the Surrey docks, vomiting expletives!”
    Much more aggressive support in those days. We wore flares then rather than threw them though.
  • Options

Halix said:

One of my work colleagues is a pompey season ticket holder, he messaged me last night and said our fans were awesome today, the best and loudest they had seen all season.

That's great hope a few of the knuckleheads that go and prevent others from attending were not there....apart from the idiot with the flares.

Didnt get patted down or anything .
    I was, perhaps he didnt fancy you!
    There was a massive pat down operation when I went in, including the older fans, so I’m amazed people managed to smuggle in flares. A bit worried where they hid them actually!
    Went to Wimbledon last year and anyone who went to that game will tell you how many times we had to show our ticket, got searched before we went in. To my amazement a guy next to me drank about 4 cans of fosters during the match. When i asked him how the hell he got them in, he just showed me his jacket which had about 10 pockets in and was adapted to put things in the back of his jacket in the lining..
    That’s incredible dedication to drinking pissy lager! Fair play, I guess?

• Options
    YTS1978 said:

Halix said:

One of my work colleagues is a pompey season ticket holder, he messaged me last night and said our fans were awesome today, the best and loudest they had seen all season.

That's great hope a few of the knuckleheads that go and prevent others from attending were not there....apart from the idiot with the flares.

Didnt get patted down or anything .
    I was, perhaps he didnt fancy you!
    There was a massive pat down operation when I went in, including the older fans, so I’m amazed people managed to smuggle in flares. A bit worried where they hid them actually!
    Went to Wimbledon last year and anyone who went to that game will tell you how many times we had to show our ticket, got searched before we went in. To my amazement a guy next to me drank about 4 cans of fosters during the match. When i asked him how the hell he got them in, he just showed me his jacket which had about 10 pockets in and was adapted to put things in the back of his jacket in the lining..
    That’s incredible dedication to drinking pissy lager! Fair play, I guess?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=66B6-B6-ggo
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    ross1 said:

Jim Baldwin

@Jameseyyy93

Hey lads, I’ve just jumped out of a plane in this shirt.... if I can do that, you boys can get promotion! Backing you all the way from Oz! #cafc @CAFCofficial

If I wanted to see diving, I'd just watch Wilfried Zaha on Match of the Day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    imagine if jacko lit one up;

no pyo no party