Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will the Rochdale Game be on telly? (Ed. Yes, yes it will)

Comments

• Options
    I just had a look at Now tv for a Sky 1 day pass and it doesn't mention us at all. Any ideas?
  • Options

I just had a look at Now tv for a Sky 1 day pass and it doesn't mention us at all. Any ideas?

There's a Sky sports day pass on there.

https://signup.nowtv.com/single?productId=SPORTS_PASS_DAY&returnUrl=http://watch.nowtv.com/sports
  • Options
    Cheers.
  • Options

There's a Sky sports day pass on there.

https://signup.nowtv.com/single?productId=SPORTS_PASS_DAY&returnUrl=http://watch.nowtv.com/sports
    Without sounding like too much of a techno knob. How does this work? do you need internet to the tv?
    My boy has a bunch of his mates coming to watch it and they'll kick the shit out of me if it don't work.
  • Options
    Yeah, you need a smart TV or a laptop to plug into the TV.
  • Options

Ok, we've got a smart tv. Thanks.
  • Options

Depending on the make, you should be able to download the app.
  • Options

Probably best to ask a child to do it.
    cheers.
  • Options

Probably best to ask a child to do it.
    cheers.
    Good thinking. They will run it through their X-Box. Works very well.
  • Options
    The game is on sky, there will be a million streams available, I'll try to post some link on Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018

or a playstation,
    or an XBOX,
    or a now tv box,
    or a chromecast and a mobile phone, tablet Apple or Android or even laptop with chrome browser... OR If it's a Samsung Smart TV, I think you can cast directly to it!
  • Options
    I've found Now tv doesn't run well on my ps4, too juddery. Connect laptop to tv and it works fine.
  • Options
    0.30am KO... I've been having headaches this week and will probably have to give it a miss... :cry:
  • Options

Isn't great , I knew having kids would come in handy. I just call my son up and he comes up and connects everything.

You have until 17:30 tomorrow to adopt a 10 - 30 year old.

So far i'm going to have a room full of gobby 15 year olds who want to know why they can't have beer.
  • Options

0.30am KO... I've been having headaches this week and will probably have to give it a miss... :cry:

Hope it's nothing serious Jessie. Get it checked out just in case.
  • Options

Hope it's nothing serious Jessie. Get it checked out just in case.
    Thank you. Guess it's caused by lack of sleep so I don't think staying up late would be possible this weekend....
  • Options
    Sadly going to miss events today (unless I get lucky). Enjoy yourselves folks.
  • Options
    Woke up this morning....
    Not feeling fine to be honest a little nervous.
  • Options

Woke up this morning....

Do what I’ve just done - have a can of carsborg export.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Woke up this morning....

Need something a bit stronger mate
  • Options

Woke up this morning....

Need something a bit stronger mate
    Mrs Otto forget to pick some special brew up for me. Can’t rely on her for anything.
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited May 2018
    SDAddick said:

For those in the US, the Rochdale game this Saturday will be on ESPN+, which is where the playoffs will be as well. The play-off final is also there.

From what I understand, ESPN+ is a new add-on app that costs $4.99/month, even if you already have ESPN through your cable provider. It is different to the "Watch ESPN" app, where you can watch a lot of stuff with your cable provider login.

Good news is ESPN+ has a 7-day free trial. Unfortunately that won't quite cover Saturday's game and both legs of the play-offs. But at $4.99/month, it's cheaper than one match on iFollow.

Thanks @SDAddick. Just signed up for this. Doesn't look like it's on iFollow.
  • Options
    Rob said:

SDAddick said:

For those in the US, the Rochdale game this Saturday will be on ESPN+, which is where the playoffs will be as well. The play-off final is also there.

From what I understand, ESPN+ is a new add-on app that costs $4.99/month, even if you already have ESPN through your cable provider. It is different to the "Watch ESPN" app, where you can watch a lot of stuff with your cable provider login.

Good news is ESPN+ has a 7-day free trial. Unfortunately that won't quite cover Saturday's game and both legs of the play-offs. But at $4.99/month, it's cheaper than one match on iFollow.

Thanks @SDAddick. Just signed up for this. Doesn't look like it's on iFollow.
    If it’s on Sky then iFollow can’t show it.
  • Options
    Does anyone know where I can watch it from France please
  • Options

Does anyone know where I can watch it from France please

I just got sky for a day, i'd presume you can get it in France.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    I haven't tested this, but using Now tv with a VPN and buying a Sky tv day pass might work.
  • Options

I haven't tested this, but using Now tv with a VPN and buying a Sky tv day pass might work.

NowTv won’t work if you’re aboard without it. Couldn’t watch GOT last year until I got back.
  • Options
    Talal said:

I've found Now tv doesn't run well on my ps4, too juddery. Connect laptop to tv and it works fine.

not found this myself, however have heard others mention it.
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited May 2018
    Live Player - media streaming by Nguyen Quang Chienhttps://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/live-player-media-streaming/id1099439153?mt=8

Try downloading live media player from App Store and type in Charlton or Rochdale at kick off time for a link

Live Player - media streaming by Nguyen Quang Chien