Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/9 Season Ticket Prices

123457»

Comments

• Options

MrLargo said:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b1e5a3ad7060/201819-season-tickets-back-on-sale-as-new-ticketing-software-is-introduced

Reading between the lines, and having worked on a few farcical IT projects, I'd say they are probably trying to rectify some technical glitches.

as it says 'The all-new system has already been implemented for in-person and phone purchases and our revamped ticketing website is also set to follow suit shortly' so not available on-line yet.

Yeah I read that too.

"and our revamped ticketing website is also set to follow suit shortly' so not available on-line yet."

Bit odd that they didn't put them on sale online at the same time as they put them up for sale by phone and in person. Bit odd that they give no indication of when they will be available online. As I said, suggests technical glitches.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b1e5a3ad7060/201819-season-tickets-back-on-sale-as-new-ticketing-software-is-introduced

Reading between the lines, and having worked on a few farcical IT projects, I'd say they are probably trying to rectify some technical glitches.

as it says 'The all-new system has already been implemented for in-person and phone purchases and our revamped ticketing website is also set to follow suit shortly' so not available on-line yet.

Yeah I read that too.

"and our revamped ticketing website is also set to follow suit shortly' so not available on-line yet."

Bit odd that they didn't put them on sale online at the same time as they put them up for sale by phone and in person. Bit odd that they give no indication of when they will be available online. As I said, suggests technical glitches.
    Or they don’t want people counting.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

Yeah I read that too.

I believe Bexley when he says 5,000 have been sold.
  • Options
    haven't seen the annual series of jokes about who delivered whose season tickets and what went wrong.

Is nothing sacred?

Have those loyal fans/apologists (delete as applicable) who bought a ST even had them delivered yet?
  • Options

MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

Yeah I read that too.

Based on what's on sale you can work that out.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

Yeah I read that too.

My tongue was firmly in cheek given who I was referring to.

My stab would be nearer 4,000.
  • Options
    edited July 2018

MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

Yeah I read that too.

My tongue was firmly in cheek given who I was referring to.

My stab would be nearer 4,000.
    No, it's 5-6,000, although counting seats unavailable (excluding closed blocks) is not a completely reliable method and may include as many as 500 comps/reserved. Some seats are protected for hospitality and internal use.
  • Options

haven't seen the annual series of jokes about who delivered whose season tickets and what went wrong.

Is nothing sacred?

Have those loyal fans/apologists (delete as applicable) who bought a ST even had them delivered yet?

No
  • Options
    My season ticket was being delivered by @ElfsborgAddick but he cant reach my letter box.
  • Options
    My season ticket was being delivered by RHF, but the less said about that the better
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My Season Ticket was delivered by Ezri Konsa but when I opened the letter it said... BRENTFORD???
  • Options
    This is more like it.

My season ticket was going to be delivered by Lieven De Turck but when he saw that my hall light was on he ran away
  • Options
    Tony Keohane was going to deliver mine but the paintwork on my front door had 15 chips on it so he legged it.
  • Options
    Hummel delivered mine,

the stamp looked stupid in the middle, it was the wrong size and the envelope was the wrong shade of red with silly black trim.

*important note, I haven't actually bought a season ticktet
  • Options
    If there was any kind of joined up thinking going on down there then they could have sent out an email saying anyone that has ordered a season ticket could pick them up tonight or on Saturday. It would save them getting lost by royal mail again like what happened to Daisy.
  • Options
    My season ticket was delivered by the tooth fairy.

I know. Unbelievable isn’t it...........

.........That I’d buy a season ticket.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

If there was any kind of joined up thinking going on down there then they could have sent out an email saying anyone that has ordered a season ticket could pick them up tonight or on Saturday. It would save them getting lost by royal mail again like what happened to Daisy.

Royal Mail lost Daisy?
  • Options

buckshee said:

Royal Mail lost Daisy?
    If only
  • Options
    My season ticket was going to be delivered by Josh Magennis but he missed the letter box
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Judging by the speed his showed when he scored tonight I think they are all being delivered by Naby Saar in under 24 hours.
  • Options
    Asked at ticket office tonight

Season tickets being sent next week
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic fans who have purchased a season ticket for the 2018/19 season should receive their ticket cards either at the end of this week or the beginning of next week.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b61b023da88e/update-on-fans-receiving-season-tickets
  • Options

Asked at ticket office tonight

Season tickets being sent next week

Things are bound to be a bit slower this year, there is only one gas lamp to go round.

• Options
    clive said:

Charlton Athletic fans who have purchased a season ticket for the 2018/19 season should receive their ticket cards either at the end of this week or the beginning of next week.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5b61b023da88e/update-on-fans-receiving-season-tickets

"But do not worry if they do not turn up by the 11th August, you get to miss the game".
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    clive said:

The word is 'should' not 'will'.
    Nice manoever there by Cajones, gives him an out if it goes wrong.
    'What? Well they should have arrived, hold this cheese sandwich while I find somebody to blame. What? No, you're not coming in without a ticket. Don't you should me you pleb'.
    The above scenario is imaginary.
  • Options
    Had a bit of a chuckle to myself this morning

Bought tickets for the Shrewsbury game for me and my boy and then went to buy him a Young Reds membership.

At the payment stage got a message saying " Unfortunately * * is 40 years old and therefore is ineligible for the Young Reds 4-12 membership"

Actually I only wanted to pay for it I wasn't that fussed about getting a sticker book and some new crayons... :)