Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2018/9 Season Ticket Prices

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Surely the prospective buyers would know that the longer the sale process drags on, the more season ticket sales they will lose with ppl holding off till RD goes.

Shouldnt this be something they would pressure RD with?
  • Options

Greenie said:

My last season ticket was last season in North Lower = £175, next season it is £500, then there is a caveat that if we should go into the Championship the price may increase.
    Looks like I wont be going next season either, even if the Rat goes, fucking joke of a club.

North Lower tickets are £200
    @Leeds_Addick Thanks for that, you are correct, its showing very similar colours on my monitor, typical o the jokers at our club, I wonder how many people will think the same as me though?
  • Options
    Roland let the takeover happen, and you'll be amazed at the season ticket sales.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
  • Options
    Are CARD still encouraging an official boycott of Season Ticket renewals?
  • Options
    There was a famous section in private eye for years showing businesses that put up prices etc, and using 9/11 as justifiable reason for doing so.
  • Options

Airman - the tickets still offer value for money IMO - well the cheaper ones do.
    Do you think any of this was agreed with the prospective new buyers?

Value for money has two components - the price and the product. The product, overall, has been shit. Can’t look at the price in isolation.

Remember, no permanent signings were made in January because he was selling the club. So what’s the position in the summer? What are people buying?
    But do you think the prosective buyers would have had any influence on ticketing?
  • Options

Airman - the tickets still offer value for money IMO - well the cheaper ones do.

Value for money has two components - the price and the product. The product, overall, has been shit. Can’t look at the price in isolation.

Remember, no permanent signings were made in January because he was selling the club. So what’s the position in the summer? What are people buying?
    But do you think the prosective buyers would have had any influence on ticketing?
    I assume they would have said so if that was the case.
  • Options

Davo55 said:

Fucking jokers.

Higher security? More plain clothes "personal protection" operatives.

Counter terrorism? Whaaaaaaaaaa!?

Increase to minimum wage? Pay people a decent wage you tight old Belgian prick.

What a ridiculous set of lame excuses. Stuff it where the sun don't shine Duchatelet.

Don't give Duchatelet your money. Hold on til he's gone.

This has Keohane written all over it.
    No it doesn't, there's no mayo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are being asked to pay for the ridiculous police presence on match days,i count 30-40 officers including mounted police,lining floyd road and surrounding areas.Ludicrous when one considers the paltry away attendances.
  • Options
    Greenie said:

My last season ticket was last season in North Lower = £175, next season it is £500, then there is a caveat that if we should go into the Championship the price may increase.
    Looks like I wont be going next season either, even if the Rat goes, fucking joke of a club.

Is that right, £500 for the north lower?????? that's mental
  • Options

We are being asked to pay for the ridiculous police presence on match days,i count 30-40 officers including mounted police,lining floyd road and surrounding areas.Ludicrous when one considers the paltry away attendances.

On top of that we are also paying for Taxpayers United policing costs...!!!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Greenie said:

Is that right, £500 for the north lower?????? that's mental
    No, it's wrong. The similar colours on the various zones in the stadium graphic is confusing people.
  • Options
    Is the Jimmy Seed stand now called the south stand? Poor oversight in my opinion
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Greenie said:

North Lower tickets are £200
    @Leeds_Addick Thanks for that, you are correct, its showing very similar colours on my monitor, typical o the jokers at our club, I wonder how many people will think the same as me though?
    I made exactly the same mistake
  • Options

I cannot see how they can until they have got their wallets out and bought the club. Pointless a "Prospective Buyer" meddling with ticket prices and RD listening too them only for them to walk away.

If this has happened RD is a bigger fool than I had him down for.
  • Options

I suppose the fact that the phase 2&3 prices haven't been announced is to allow for the takeover, although it does give then a minimum price you work with.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How long before they raise the senior age to 67?
  • Options

How long before they raise the senior age to 67?

Tickets or players?
  • Options
    Millwall's policy for senior tickets.

The rise in age range for seniors, which will now be 61+, is the start of a staged increase over the coming seasons designed to bring the club in line with the national retirement age.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Received my letter today, and have been informed that, 'my season ticket seat is set to incur TWO price rises for 2018/19', but I can avoid this if I renew my ticket asap.

Well I won't be threatened by TWO prices rises to renew my season ticket early, so Roly can have one final pay off. I actually don't feel like renewing my season ticket at all, after the letter I received.

• Options
    clive said:

The rise in age range for seniors, which will now be 61+, is the start of a staged increase over the coming seasons designed to bring the club in line with the national retirement age.

More sensible than our approach.

But ......

How many people do you know who are still in full time work at 60 these days. Most companies can't wait to get rid of older workers and replace them with cheaper, more pliable youngsters.

It's hard not to think that Squirrell Face took this mean-minded petty decision to raise the age limit because she didn't like all the older supporters we have.

• Options
    Vol-au-vents don't pay for themselves you know.
  • Options

Received my letter today, and have been informed that, 'my season ticket seat is set to incur TWO price rises for 2018/19', but I can avoid this if I renew my ticket asap.

Well I won't be threatened by TWO prices rises, to renew my season ticket early, so Roly can have one final pay off. I actually don't feel like renewing my letter at all after the letter I received.

It's a very poorly worded letter really, all stick and no carrot, especially as the current prices aren't a discount over this season's prices
  • Options

clive said:

More sensible than our approach.

But ......

How many people do you know who are still in full time work at 60 these days. Most companies can't wait to get rid of older workers and replace them with cheaper, more pliable youngsters.

It's hard not to think that Squirrell Face took this mean-minded petty decision to raise the age limit because she didn't like all the older supporters we have.

I hit the big 60 myself last October and whilst I do not work full time myself I know loads of over 60's in full time employment.
  • Options

Well I won't be threatened by TWO prices rises to renew my season ticket early, so Roly can have one final pay off. I actually don't feel like renewing my season ticket at all, after the letter I received.

Interesting that they said a week ago they were waiting until today to see if there was a takeover, but in practice the instruction to the mailing house was probably given at a similar time to the statement.