Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The last non-Charlton game you attended

Comments

• Options
    City v Arsenal in the league cup final a few weeks back
  • Options

Hartley Wintney v Marlow.

I had a girlfriend at Uni who came from Hartley Wintney, I'd never heard of it before then.
    Nice place mate
  • Options
    2016 FA Trophy Final at Wembley.

Halifax v Grimsby Town. The mighty Shaymen won 1-0 beating red hot favorites Grimsby Town.
  • Options
    Welling v Harringay Borough FA Cup earlier this season
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Barcelona 0-0 Getafe, February 2018.

First game they failed to score at the Nou Camp this season. BBC live text mugged me off:

Another lovely stat:

"Barcelona failed to have a shot on target in the first half of a La Liga home game for the first time since 21 April 2012 in El Clasico."

The time before that, I went to Dortmund, for their game against Wolfsburg. They won 3-0. I was really looking forward to it - four of us had tickets in the Yellow Wall.

However, this happened: Dortmund to host Wolfsburg without 'Yellow Wall' after accepting sanction

Not had the greatest track record with away days abroad lately.

Blinking eck Paddy , i went to that one as well, thought it was going to be a goals fest!
  • Options
    The Fleet versus..er..I can't remember maybe Grays away 2010ish.....
  • Options
    Last game i went to non charlton was forest green rovers v mansfield, i figured we weren't going to be in league 2 next season , and wouldn't get a chance to go to FGR.
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

Barcelona 0-0 Getafe, February 2018.

First game they failed to score at the Nou Camp this season. BBC live text mugged me off:

Another lovely stat:

"Barcelona failed to have a shot on target in the first half of a La Liga home game for the first time since 21 April 2012 in El Clasico."

The time before that, I went to Dortmund, for their game against Wolfsburg. They won 3-0. I was really looking forward to it - four of us had tickets in the Yellow Wall.

However, this happened: Dortmund to host Wolfsburg without 'Yellow Wall' after accepting sanction

Not had the greatest track record with away days abroad lately.

Blinking eck Paddy , i went to that one as well, thought it was going to be a goals fest!
    It bloody should've been! Made up for it by going out and rendezvousing with some wonderful Irish ladies. Great city.
  • Options
    Man City v Wigan 2013 FA Cup Final - Complimentary in the Bobby Moore suite with a Man City supporting friend - Great day
    Can't believe it was 5 years ago !!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Last complete game was Palace v Newcastle in Feb, sitting in the Newcastle end obviously.

Last game was Dulwich Hamlet vs Woking on Friday - which got called off after 15 mins.
  • Options
    Barcelona.
    Barcelona B. actually ...
    Away to Hercules cf Alicante 1-3
  • Options
    Maidstone v Gillingham in the Kent Cup (England) - Dec 17
    Rangers v Aberdeen (UK) - Dec 16
    Lithuania v England (National) - Oct 17
  • Options
    With the rest of the CL Clique I took advantage of the free tickets we were all offered for England v Italy at Wembley last week in order to suss out where we are going to sit in the play off final...
  • Options
    Dulwich Hamlet vs Wingate & Finchley a couple of months back.

I have completely lost interest in all non-Charlton league football and would rather go to see Dulwich Hamlet than a prem team nowadays.
  • Options
    Ferencvaros 8 Budafoki 0 26/04/17
  • Options
    Nacional V Porto B in the Portuguese second Division last month whilst on holiday in Madeira.
  • Options
    Last year SC Bonner v Schalke 04 ii and the day before FC Koln v Hertha Berlin.
    Last game in this country was England v Italy in 1997.
  • Options
    Can’t remember what my last game was, probably a Welling game a few seasons back. Tomorrow I’ll be going to Arsenal v CSKA with an Arsenal supporting mate though.
  • Options
    Nov 4th last year. St Johnstone v Celtic at lunchtime then a taxi straight to Raith Rovers v East Fife. Sat in with the East Fife masses for their local derby. A good day out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welling v Dartford, the play off final a few years back. 2012?
  • Options
    Sept 2014 Hull v West Ham 2-2 . Really good game .
  • Options
    Sept 2016 Fulham vs Burton Albion. Only went because I was offered a free ticket.
  • Options
    Arsenal v Stoke last Sunday
  • Options
    Argentina v Italy at the Etihad a few weeks ago. Shite boring friendly
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Hertha Berlin vs Ausburg last April... had to ask my son who they were playing in the Olympic Stadium, I appear to have had a few sherbets according to the lad.... falling alseep on the lawn outside the stadium after the game a high point.
  • Options
    Wembley - Spurs v Arsenal, hopefully will be there again soon not with the yids! Only time i've been to Wembley i may add, i dont go to spurs (usually away when we used to play them)
  • Options
    St Albans v Whitehawk tomorrow
  • Options
    Man united v CSKA Moscow a few months back courtesy of @stockportaddick. Cracking night and Old Trafford is unbelievable.
  • Options
    WHU v Burnley.

Burnley end!