Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prediction Knock Out Cup/Johnstones Paint Semi Final results and replay

@stackitsteve will be getting ready for a big day at Wembley after a 3-1 win against @stonemuse. In the Final of the Prediction Cup, the opponent will be the winner of the @cblock vs. @Swerve semi-final which will take place this weekend. However, @Swerve will need to win outright, otherwise the dreaded penalty shoot out will favour @cblock.

The Johnstones Paint semi finals produced two stunning wins by @Charltonkeston and @LenGlover, both by a resounding 6-1 margin. Their big day will come over the weekend of 14/15 April.

Both finals will take place over the weekend of 14/15 April and will replay each subsequent week until the end of the season in the event of a draw.

The results are:

Prediction Knock Out Cup Semi Finals

stonemuse vs. stackitsteve 1-3
cblock vs. Swerve 3-3

Johnstones Paint Semi Finals

Redchaser vs. Charltonkeston 1-6
MrBligh v LenGlover 1-6

Prediction Knock Out Cup Semi Final replay (weekend of 7/8 April)

Swerve vs cblock

Comments

• Options
    Oi oi. Add me to the list of making it to Wembley before Charlton.

Fingers crossed Charlton follow next month.
  • Options
    I can't believe I've fluked my way to a final. Last time I looked I was in league 2 and struggling. I can only guess that my slightly better weeks have coincided with my opponents' poor weeks.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I can't believe I've fluked my way to a final. Last time I looked I was in league 2 and struggling. I can only guess that my slightly better weeks have coincided with my opponents' poor weeks.

Same here. I'm still struggling in league two. Luck of the draw I guess but I'll take it.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    LenGlover said:

So modest, @LenGlover. What you don't know is that everyone is scared to upset you, so they panic when they make their predictions when playing against you.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    It was good while it lasted, congratulations to charltonkeston. I can concentrate on retaining my PREMIER league status now with no Micky Mouse cup distractions :wink: (Thanks TMA for organising).
  • Options
    Why do big teams like Man City and Chelsea never win this trophy?
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Why do big teams like Man City and Chelsea never win this trophy?

I don’t think they take it seriously
  • Options
    Congratulations Swerve and good luck in the final.
    After winning it last year, I got respectfully close.
  • Options
    Apologies for late reporting of result as Swerve won a cagey Semi Final 1-0.

Prediction Knock Out Cup Semi Final replay

Swerve v cblock 1-0

The finals to be played this weekend (14 & 15 April) are:

Prediction Knock Out Cup

stackitsteve v Swerve

Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup

Charltonkeston v LenGlover
  • Options
    cblock said:

Congratulations Swerve and good luck in the final.
    After winning it last year, I got respectfully close.

Blimey cblock, I had forgotten that. To win it last year and make the semi finals this year is a very good achievement.