Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boys of Summer 2018

1235»

Comments

• Options
    How did we throw that one away? When Puig put the Dodgers 4-0 up in the 6th I thought we had it done, but i should have known better with the Red Sox hitting. On reflection Robert's decision to take Hill out after conceding just 1 hit in 6 innings looks questionable but it's easy to be wise after the event. At the end of the day you have to give credit to the Red Sox for the comeback in what was a cracking Game 4. Kershaw will hopefully take the series back to Boston tonight but it's hard to see the Dodgers winning both at Fenway even if we win tonight. I'll stay positive and say the Dodgers win tonight but perhaps appropriately the Red Sox to win it back in Boston in 6.
  • Options
    What an unbelievable final few innings from the Red Sox. So much strength in depth in their batting line up.
  • Options
    BOOM!

Redsox win it all!

Really didn’t think they’d do it, but they’ve been incredible this season.
    119 wins
    57 losses
    Brilliant.
    David Price has completely buried his postseason demons too.

Love it.
    :smiley:
  • Options
    Unbelievable.

The hitting has been there all season, but the pitching was a big worry going into the playoffs. They turned into an unbeatable staff.

And Steve Pearce was just named MVP.
  • Options
    Congratulations to the Red Sox, worthy winners based on their regular season record alone.
  • Options
    What a series for us, and so many heroes along the way. The depth of this roster is incredible.

The bullpen that was meant to be one possible weakness was lights out. Eovaldi and Kelly in particular were incredible. Price was unlucky in many ways not to be MVP but Pearce winning is a wonderful story for the journeyman
  • Options
    Anyone snatch up tickets to the Summer Series in London next year?