Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Appeal. Help Robinson out with some excuses

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2018
    His latest excuse of... We've only got one Striker. We needed to sign more Strikers over the summer

Is pretty good!!
  • Options

His latest excuse of... We've only got one Striker. We needed to sign more Strikers over the summer

Is pretty good!!

His refusal to play more than one up top will put players off signing/put existing players noses out if he signs an out and out striker.
  • Options

Is pretty good!!

His refusal to play more than one up top will put players off signing/put existing players noses out if he signs an out and out striker.
    Exactly... Its like Spurs with Harry Kane, no one wants to sign for Spurs cos they dont stand a chance of getting ahead of him - We're the same, no one stands a chance of getting ahead of Josh Magennis because he can dish some dirt on Robbo if dropped!!
  • Options
    Tariqe had an alien visitation last night and we've all just lost our heads Yvette Fielding's coming down to interview him I know she does ghosts but it's all the same thing plus the lads water bottles were spiked with amphetamines.
  • Options

Tariqe had an alien visitation last night and we've all just lost our heads Yvette Fielding's coming down to interview him I know she does ghosts but it's all the same thing plus the lads water bottles were spiked with amphetamines.

if that actually happened, the first person I would blame would be the scouser in the group