Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool v Charlton | Tue 13 Mar | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options

RedChaser said:

Dijksteel probably won't be in squad as he's playing for u23s today.

We need a boo button! Not to give it to you Stu but for the probable decision not include him tomorrow :wink:
    Can't we boo both Stu and the decision :smile:
    How tall is he?
  • Options
    If we play 4-2-3-1, another 4-1 defeat.

Any other formation and we'll only lose 2-1.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

If we play 4-2-3-1, another 4-1 defeat.

Any other formation and we'll only lose 2-1.

"Always look on the bright side of life..."
  • Options
    Some talent, but no spirit, no fight, no guts, a team of missers and no leaders - if we manage to take the lead we might scrape a draw!
  • Options
    2-0 home win.

Robinson takes full responsibility in his post match press conference and then says we wouldn’t have lost had the game not been postponed a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    Blackpool have picked up. We are falling away. 2-0 defeat.
  • Options
    2-1 Blackpool.....season over
  • Options
    0-0. 1000 home fans max.
  • Options

0-0. 1000 home fans max.

That'll be 1100 in total then outnumbering us 10 to 1 :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2018
    This will be my 11th away game this season, record so far W6 D2 L2 and possibly my last if we don't put in a decent performance. I'll take a draw now even though a win is a must to keep the season alive (just) COYRs.
  • Options
    Draw 1-1 we have one shot an score. KR will hail this as the turning point of our season ! From here on in every games a cup final etc. then when we lose on Saturday, doomy gloom returns.
  • Options

Draw 1-1 we have one shot an score. KR will hail this as the turning point of our season ! From here on in every games a cup final etc. then when we lose on Saturday, doomy gloom returns.

Highly likely, our home form has been atrocious and the Valley has been anything but a fortress. :disappointed:
  • Options
    More of the f***ing same. Even if we win we will still be shit.
  • Options
    we don't know how to win games anymore, especially "must win" ones.

2-0 to the hosts and 1 of our games in hand gone up the swanny.
  • Options
    Everything points to a home win so we will steal it, 1-2 Charlton
  • Options
    Just can't see a win tomorrow.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

This will be my 11th away game this season, record so far W6 D2 L2 and possibly my last if we don't put in a decent performance. I'll take a draw now even though a win is a must to keep the season alive (just) COYRs.

That is a fantastic away record. Two seasons ago i went to 10 away games and saw 1 win at Brentford. W1 D1 L8.
  • Options
    Blackpool 2 - CAFC 1
  • Options

RedChaser said:

That is a fantastic away record. Two seasons ago i went to 10 away games and saw 1 win at Brentford. W1 D1 L8.
    Cheers. I think you and I may have had a brief encounter as we were filing out after the 0-6 hammering at Hull, in our relegation season, in Riga's first game back in his second stint?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If you can’t see a win, you set up not to lose.

A proper 4-5-1 is required. Move to a 4-4-2 if we need a goal for a draw.

Stop the rot and move forward.

(Not THE ROT of course!).
  • Options
    I think we will scrape a win against a side not having a great season. Will just about keep us in touch although we all know it isn't going to happen.
  • Options
    We need to bounce back at Blackpool.
    But as KR has run out of ideas and the team look jaded and lacking passion or Balls,
    I feel a draw or loss will be the order of the day.
    Then we all can suffer KRs repetition of "Did not
    Take our changes".......it's becoming a JOKE!!
  • Options

Lose this and I think Karl will be gone.
    Bowyer and Jackson put in temporary charge.

2.1 Charlton and Karl gets a lifeline.

On the beer last night Rambo?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

Cheers. I think you and I may have had a brief encounter as we were filing out after the 0-6 hammering at Hull, in our relegation season, in Riga's first game back in his second stint?
    Best away day of the season that one.

"We're the Charlton, the mighty Charlton, we always lose away".
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I was told the Millwall fans came up with a new song at Hull last week, the essence of which was Hull are lucky to be getting relegated as it means they'll get a guaranteed six points against us next season.
  • Options
    We will lose and I am past caring to be honest
  • Options

My thoughts exactly! Very sad!
  • Options

My thoughts exactly! Very sad!
    I won't bother with a post match report then. :wink:
  • Options
    Maybe give Magennis a rest and start Zyro