Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

cold weather possible games off.

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2018

Gills game called off already

That open stand is bad enough in normal weather, but imagine being on it in the snow!

• Options
    Ebbsfleet off and Cowdenbeath game now off.
  • Options
    No way AFC v CAFC will go ahead.
  • Options

No way AFC v CAFC will go ahead.

agree, the pools panel will be sitting this weekend....
  • Options
    Bradford vs Pompey and Oxford vs Fleetwood also off
  • Options

Was to supposed to go to see Edinburgh City v Cowdenbeath but cancelled my trip .Mate in Dunfermline says he is under 8 inches of snow.

He's under 8 inches of snow, is he some kind of super midget? :wink:
    Sounds like @ElfsborgAddick in Bromley
  • Options

Was to supposed to go to see Edinburgh City v Cowdenbeath but cancelled my trip .Mate in Dunfermline says he is under 8 inches of snow.

He's under 8 inches of snow, is he some kind of super midget? :wink:
    Sounds like @ElfsborgAddick in Bromley
    I am pleased that the cold has not dampened your spirits Dicky.
  • Options
    Edgware v Hoddesdon in the Spartan South Midlands will definitely be on if somebody wants their football fix.
  • Options

Edgware v Hoddesdon in the Spartan South Midlands will definitely be on if somebody wants their football fix.

I will be in the three wishes from 11am mate
  • Options

P*** off Blackpool.

The game will definitely be on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

I will be in the three wishes from 11am mate
    I'll be there for 14.00 as I'm working in the morning..
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Going to Posh for an overnight whether or not the games on as my mate coming from Southport has his train ticket already. I expect they sell beer in Peterborough. We'll make do.

@IdleHans Peterborough centre is pretty dire for an evening drink, bouncers on the doors of all the pubs, etc. We found a good pub on a canal boat opposite the police station. Of course, either may no longer exist but I'd say it's worth checking out.
  • Options

Why's he lying out in the snow?
  • Options
    edited March 2018

Is that its actual name or are you making a value judgement as to what it takes to play in these conditions?
  • Options

Is that it's actual name or are you making a value judgement as to what it takes to play in these conditions?
    My £10, and I'll give anybody odds on the game starting.
  • Options

Why's he lying out in the snow?
    Waiting for the sun to come out... What else.