Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things that make you think wtf ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Maybe they just don't like tea, coffee or vegetables ?
  • Options

Riviera said:

Here she is again. Funny how different pictures can give such a different impression. Looks like a decent young woman in the one on the left.

The one on the left is the paramedic Riv.
    Camera never lies! I said she looked like a decent girl.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Still trying to work out whether I've whooshed the whole board, whether the whole board's whooshed me, whether satire is dead, and whether I killed it

All of the above.
  • Options

story today of a 26 yo women being questioned by west midlands police for putting an abusive note on an ambulance dealing with an emergency in her street & had to park outside her home.

I mean, wtf ????? Are some people so self obsessed or plain ignorant that they don't see the world around them.

Arrested, thank goodness.
    120 quid fine, max, if TV cop shows are anything to go by.
    They've exceeded my expectations.

Sharman was fined £120 and was ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £30 and £135 costs.
  • Options
    Any form of stimulating activity probably helps.

Aside from that....Netflix, video games...reading.

Some kind of adventure/narrative
  • Options

What the fuck are you on about ?

On this thread, surely that should be "WTF are you on about?"
  • Options
    Scoham said:

iainment said:

story today of a 26 yo women being questioned by west midlands police for putting an abusive note on an ambulance dealing with an emergency in her street & had to park outside her home.

I mean, wtf ????? Are some people so self obsessed or plain ignorant that they don't see the world around them.

People in general who think the roadway outside their home belongs to them.
    There's a house that's about a 5 minute walk from my work that has a huge sign telling employees of the company not to park outside their house (complete with CCTV symbols so you know they'll be watching you).
    Do you think they got planning permission to put up the sign?
  • Options
    People who get off on dogging. That’s some grubby shit.
  • Options

People who get off on dogging. That’s some grubby shit.

Took Mrs GA to the dog inn in over peover for lunch last week, the grub was lovely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WTF? I've only gone and booked a ticket for Blackpool away.
  • Options

Scoham said:

iainment said:

People in general who think the roadway outside their home belongs to them.
    There's a house that's about a 5 minute walk from my work that has a huge sign telling employees of the company not to park outside their house (complete with CCTV symbols so you know they'll be watching you).
    Do you think they got planning permission to put up the sign?
    No idea though it's probably been up there for a while, doubt it'll be taken down any time soon.
  • Options

buckshee said:

Grown adults that tell you “I don’t drink tea or coffee” !

Likewise ones that don't eat veg. (That's VEG with an E, Dave Memhet...) :wink:
    There was a fella in the pub I was in the other night that smashed back his dinner leaving all the veg and said rather proudly to the waitress when she came to collect the plate “I’m not a fan of veg” . To be fair I could have guessed that.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Here she is again. Funny how different pictures can give such a different impression. Looks like a decent young woman in the one on the left.

That's because they aren't the same person. The one on the left is a thoroughly decent person - she is a paramedic by the name of Katie Tudor who was the person who tweeted a picture of the note.

Funny how a bit of misinformation can give the wrong impression of a decent young woman!
  • Options
    The amount of people coming out of the gents at service stations that haven’t washed their hands. Shameless filthy fucks.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

The one on the left is the paramedic....
  • Options
    BUMP.

Just went into the local newsagents & saw this in the window on the small ads section:

Nasal Spray for sale - hardly used.

I mean, wtf ????? Unless it's some industrial type thing a new one will cost you a couple of quid at most - apart from the fact it has previously been up somebody else's nose !!!!!!

I didn't have my phone with me otherwise I'd had called them to see what price they wanted for it. Surely its a joke though ??