Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things that make you think wtf ?

Comments

• Options
    Listening to Fergie trying to sing the American national anthem

I don't think its unreasonable to think Sir Alex would have done a better job.

https://youtu.be/V5cOvyDpWfM
  • Options
    mentally ill teenagers posting their ambitions for notoriety on social media, flaunting their legally owned firearms, murdering dozens of children and firearm ownership still not regarded as an issue worthy of comment by that country's leader
    put another way: a significant proportion of the adult population considers a right to defend one's property with all possible means, to be more important than mitigating the risk that their own children will be murdered by firearm owners
    "we have to have the right to own lethal weapons to protect us from people who might threaten us with their own lethal weapons"
  • Options

That handwriting screams 'full time mummy on benefits with 4 kids all with different dads '

Amended it for you, most normal full time parents or just normal parents as they're also known aren't scummy chavs who'd scribble a note on the paramedics van and would know it's "collapsed" not "collasped"...
  • Options

Certainly will have made herself popular with the neighbours, but i strongly suspect she doesn't care too much.

I reckon her 4 kids bikes are left outside in the street every day, her garden furniture is out the front, she is overweight, smokes heavily and has 6 of her own teeth remaining and is 21 years old too...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Certainly will have made herself popular with the neighbours, but i strongly suspect she doesn't care too much.

I reckon her 4 kids bikes are left outside in the street every day, her garden furniture is out the front, she is overweight, smokes heavily and has 6 of her own teeth remaining and is 21 years old too...
    Dazzler21 said:

And @ricky_otto still would
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

And @ricky_otto still would
    Fair comment. Especially if she was on.
  • Options
    Every time I see a picture of Donald Trump and Melania.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

People sitting in their bedroom knocking one out into a sock

I'm interested in how you know that happens.
  • Options
    People who think they have the right to park on a particular piece of the public highway.
  • Options

Via some incredible insight on the takeover thread
  • Options
    The United States of America
  • Options

He’s drilled a hole in your bedroom wall :wink:
  • Options

He’s drilled a glory hole in your bedroom wall :wink:
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

iainment said:

Addickted said:

She probably doesn't even own the home.

The selfishness of a large number of individuals never ceases to infuriate me.

Ownership of the home isn't the issue though is it.
    There are as many arsehole homeowners as renters. If anything in my experience they are worse in terms of their sense of entitlement.
    Spot the renter.
    In my time I've rented. But currently I am paying a mortgage to buy my current house.
    So spot the one who jumps to conclusions.
  • Options

Experience?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You see some amazing things on this planet. Things to which the only response is 'wtf', or suchlike.

For instance, I was recently walking down my regular road when I noticed I was being followed.

And do you want to know who followed me?

It was a Muslim leftie. WTF!

How did I know he was a Muslim leftie, you ask. Well, the turban was one clue. And he was wearing an 'I Love The Transgendered' t-shirt. Case closed.

Anyway, you'll never believe what happened next!

The man approached me and asked me - on my regular road, no less - to excuse him. Excuse him what, I wondered! I began to grow suspicious.

I wondered if this man might be unemployed.

I'd love to be able to say what I think of being asked to excuse an unemployed Muslim leftie on my regular road, but I think it can best be summed up in a single expression. WTF!

Barmy situation. Who'd have thought it?

We are living in strange times.

What happened next made me think 'wtf' even more than before. I continued to walk forward on my regular road, and ignored the unemployed Muslim leftie. The next thing I saw was him standing in the gutter! Up to his ankles in a puddle. So, I realised, he's weird. Only weird people stand in puddles like that.

I'd love to be able to say what I really thought of him, but it's best left to three familiar letters. WTF!

I don't know what this country's coming to.
  • Options
    Mind is boggled?
  • Options

It’s where the phrase ‘darn it’ comes from.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

You see some amazing things on this planet. Things to which the only response is 'wtf', or suchlike.

For instance, I was recently walking down my regular road when I noticed I was being followed.

And do you want to know who followed me?

It was a Muslim leftie. WTF!

How did I know he was a Muslim leftie, you ask. Well, the turban was one clue. And he was wearing an 'I Love The Transgendered' t-shirt. Case closed.

Anyway, you'll never believe what happened next!

The man approached me and asked me - on my regular road, no less - to excuse him. Excuse him what, I wondered! I began to grow suspicious.

I wondered if this man might be unemployed.

I'd love to be able to say what I think of being asked to excuse an unemployed Muslim leftie on my regular road, but I think it can best be summed up in a single expression. WTF!

Barmy situation. Who'd have thought it?

We are living in strange times.

What happened next made me think 'wtf' even more than before. I continued to walk forward on my regular road, and ignored the unemployed Muslim leftie. The next thing I saw was him standing in the gutter! Up to his ankles in a puddle. So, I realised, he's weird. Only weird people stand in puddles like that.

I'd love to be able to say what I really thought of him, but it's best left to three familiar letters. WTF!

I don't know what this country's coming to.

I was tempted to try out your book ... not now!
  • Options
    Now I know how hoof_it feels
  • Options
    iainment said:

story today of a 26 yo women being questioned by west midlands police for putting an abusive note on an ambulance dealing with an emergency in her street & had to park outside her home.

I mean, wtf ????? Are some people so self obsessed or plain ignorant that they don't see the world around them.

People in general who think the roadway outside their home belongs to them.
    Or people who put dustbins in the road to prevent you from parking.
  • Options
    Are you sure this mythical man wasn't a Sikh?
    Only they make the best ice cream in the world.
    Except for Iranians who make a pistachio ice cream that is just dreamy.