Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Doncaster Information

Comments

• Options
    600 sold in advance
  • Options
    @drfc_slo Overnight tempratures could get to zero or minus1. Should the pitch be ok tomorrow?

It was just after our last away game was called off an hour before kick-off.
  • Options
    Am going. New ground for me. Cask corner near station looks alright. Real ale. You can order a pie at the bar and it gets delivered to the pub! Oh and Roland... Eff off.
  • Options

600 sold in advance

i actually don't think that's bad, pig to get to got a couple of more local away games coming up

mk dons
    wimbledon
    pompey
  • Options

600 sold in advance

i actually don't think that's bad, pig to get to got a couple of more local away games coming up

mk dons
    wimbledon
    pompey
    Your joking takes about the same time on the train as it does to Portsmouth.
    Most of the people I know going up tomorrow are going as it's a new ground for them.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

600 sold in advance

mk dons
    wimbledon
    pompey
    Most of the people I know going up tomorrow are going as it's a new ground for them.
    Yep piss easy journey.
    Less than 2 hours from kings cross.

Your round by the way Chris.
  • Options
    Will do mate
    Be blinding day tomorrow just had me weekly £10 on 4+ Charlton goals @25/1 be champagne and 3 points in the bag on way home
  • Options

Am going. New ground for me. Cask corner near station looks alright. Real ale. You can order a pie at the bar and it gets delivered to the pub! Oh and Roland... Eff off.

Sadly cask corner has shut down. Tut and shive (very close to station) is a decent boozer though and it's market day so plenty of pies all round!
  • Options

600 sold in advance

mk dons
    wimbledon
    pompey
    Pig to get to ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

600 sold in advance

mk dons
    wimbledon
    pompey
    Pig to get to ?
    No, but a god-awful place when you do. Bleak doesnt begin to describe it.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

se9addick said:

600 sold in advance

mk dons
    wimbledon
    pompey
    Pig to get to ?
    This is the teenage pregnancy and STI capital of Europe you know. Bleak indeed!
  • Options
    To be fair to the place, the racecourse is nice in July.
  • Options

clb74 said:

600 sold in advance

mk dons
    wimbledon
    pompey
    Yep piss easy journey.

You sure it's not Euston
  • Options

clb74 said:

600 sold in advance

mk dons
    wimbledon
    pompey
    Yep piss easy journey.

You sure it's not Euston
    Very funny.
    Thanks for letting me know
  • Options
    See you tomorrow Stevie
  • Options

See you tomorrow Stevie

Ditto
  • Options
    How can it be bleak you can buy a nice 3 bed semi for £40000
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Same as i paid for mine in Berkshire.

Plus another 300K for not having to look at Doncaster.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

se9addick said:

600 sold in advance

mk dons
    wimbledon
    pompey
    Pig to get to ?
    That's fine, I'm not moving there, just watching my team win a football match there!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

600 sold in advance

That's a good turnout by our(dreadful) standards.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

On that basis can you f*** off up there then.
  • Options

clb74 said:

600 sold in advance

mk dons
    wimbledon
    pompey
    Yep piss easy journey.

Is that physically!
  • Options
    clb74 said:

600 sold in advance

mk dons
    wimbledon
    pompey
    Getting to Euston isn’t as easy at Waterloo from where I am, plus Pompey is probably a lot more appealing, fair play to anyone going just Dont think 600 is a bad turnout for a game up north, bearing in mind away support is awful and always has been.
  • Options
    Thanks for info donnyaddick
  • Options
    I’m a bit further north than Doncaster but it’s bloody miserable up here weather wise. Get your thermals on.
  • Options
    Safe journey to everyone who is making the trip today. If you see me around please stop for a chat, your feedback is greatly valued!
  • Options
    Tut and Shive. Boozer near the station, decent beers and they have the 12:30 kick off. Loads of screens.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I can confirm that Biscuit Billy's on Doncaster High Street is basically a Yorkshire version of The Millers.

Went in there after the match, was shocked at what I was seeing.