Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Hunt banged in 3️⃣goals against @StockportCounty on this day in 2000 #cafc

Comments

• Options
    Great game great memories.
    I sat in the directors box that day courtesy of a Stockport director I met on holiday the previous summer.
  • Options

I sat in the directors box that day courtesy of a Stockport director I met on holiday the previous summer.

Always up for a freebie Rambo? Well done.
  • Options

You taught me well
  • Options

You taught me well
    Never pay if you can get it for free.
  • Options
    Was on that terrace behind the goal. Great times
  • Options
    Loved those two away wins at Norwich and Stockport.
    Although Andy Hunt scored the hat-trick at Norwich it was Martin Pringle that made the difference.
  • Options
    Andy Todd cuddling their player :lol:
  • Options

Although Andy Hunt scored the hat-trick at Norwich it was Martin Pringle that made the difference.

Two consecutive weekends if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    Also scored a hat-trick against Stockport at home earlier in the season.
  • Options

Norwich also if I remember correctly.
    Hatrick home and away against both clubs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2018

Consecutive away league games but not weekends, as we had an FA Cup game in between.
  • Options
    Great day out. Was there with @Clem_Snide and a few others. £1.20 for a pint of Stella in the social club next to the ground. Happy days.
  • Options

You don't support charlton anymore.....stay off of Charlton Life please.
  • Options

Great day out. Was there with @Clem_Snide and a few others. £1.20 for a pint of Stella in the social club next to the ground. Happy days.

I might have bought the first round at those prices.
  • Options
    Didn't really rate him when he first signed for us, but that season he was on fire. Lovely bloke and he was on our table for that season's POTY dinner and bought us a round of drinks. Won the Golden Boot & had it presented to him that night. Just a shame how his career ended.
  • Options

Norwich also if I remember correctly.
    Hatrick home and away against both clubs
    No, we beat Norwich 1-0 at home. Think Rufus scored the goal.
  • Options
    Watching those highlights though... that team was amazing. The confidence, the fight, the energy. Great time to be a fan.
  • Options
    Fantastic day out, one of my favourite teams that year, totally chucked it down, went a bit bandy at the end, Hunt went and got a hattrick against them a couple of weeks later down at our place
  • Options
    I was there too.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    My favourite ever season, but why is the 3g in the thread title in a square? F⃣g
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yup, there too courtesy of the coach.
  • Options
    Remember it like it was yesterday. Fantastic support!
  • Options
    Great day out and a Very liquid train journey home
  • Options
    I think I did every away that season - apart from this one! Am sure I recall @Clem_Snide having fun at this game...
  • Options
    Oakster said:

I think I did every away that season - apart from this one! Am sure I recall @Clem_Snide having fun at this game...

Can't believe that.
  • Options

@blackpool72 That makes two of us, so was I and just along from Curbs and Peacock before they went down to the dugout. I was in the players lounge after the game at the bar and the referee came up to ask if I was Charlton, I said yes and he asked if I knew who scored our second. On telling him it was Hunt and he bagged a hat trick, he said thank gawd for that, I wasn't sure but had already given the match ball to him!
  • Options

@blackpool72 That makes two of us, so was I and just along from Curbs and Peacock before they went down to the dugout. I was in the players lounge after the game at the bar and the referee came up to ask if I was Charlton, I said yes and he asked if I knew who scored our second. On telling him it was Hunt and he bagged a hat trick, he said thank gawd for that, I wasn't sure but had already given the match ball to him!
    We must have been in the same room together shame I never knew another Charlton supporter was there I thought I was alone.
  • Options

We must have been in the same room together shame I never knew another Charlton supporter was there I thought I was alone.
    Thought I was the only one too lol
  • Options
    This is the game where the steward was pulled in to the away end. I might have assisted.
  • Options
    Hunt's hold-up play was superb . Not seen the like since