Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton books - FOC

I've been having a clear-out ahead of a move of house and have a number of Charlton related books to give away if anybody wants them.
They are not in tip-top condition, some were already second or third hand, but they also got damp due to a leak in my summer house.
I have dried them out now, but obviously they are not pristine.
I don't want anything for them and given my advancing years will probably bin them if nobody wants them, but ideally would like to bring them to a home game and hand them all over rather than post piecemeal to all 4 corners.
PM me if you are interested in all as a one job lot, first come first served.

1. Valley of Dreams - Alan Curbishley
2. No Substitute - Keith Peacock
3. The Jimmy Seed Story
4. Football with the Millionaires - Eddie Firmani
5. Battle for the Valley - Rick Everitt
6. Charlton Athletic Miscellany - Matthew Eastley
7. Left Foot Forward - Garry Nelson

Comments

• Options
    Any takers before I bin them?
  • Options

Museum will have them but to let you know we'd be selling them to raise funds as well have them all already.

If that's OK with you, can you drop them off at the Valley?
  • Options

Museum will have them but to let you know we'd be selling them to raise funds as well have them all already.

If that's OK with you, can you drop them off at the Valley?
    No problem, will do.
  • Options
    I also have several Charlton books that I am more than willing to donate to the museum along with DVD's and videos if you would like them. Only problem is I can't get to the valley anymore so if wanted maybe some kind person could collect them. I live in Abbey Wood.
  • Options
    muzzy said:

I also have several Charlton books that I am more than willing to donate to the museum along with DVD's and videos if you would like them. Only problem is I can't get to the valley anymore so if wanted maybe some kind person could collect them. I live in Abbey Wood.

I'll inbox you Muzzy. Going back to my roots.