Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton video & vlog thread

edited February 15 in General Charlton
Evening everyone,

I was thinking about making another separate thread to share this week's vlog, but thought a better thing to do would be to make one single thread for all future videos instead. So as long as it all works out, all my videos will be posted on this thread from now on.

Please feel free to share your own Charlton videos & vlogs as well, I know there are a few other youngsters and so on out there who are making videos.

I'll start then, with the Walsall game from the weekend!

Comments

• Thank you so much I live in France and this is the only way I can follow my team. Cheers
  • The only way??
  • Being in the States, I can say there is something about a well produced vlog that captures part of the matchday that you just don't get if you listen to the radio or follow on social media.

Your videos are much appreciated mate. Thanks.
  • Great vlog mate, even managed to get on it, Im clapping off the team at the end!
  • Good watch
  • Thanks Jamie, great work as always.
    Cheers
  • Excellent vlog, always very entertaining and informative.
    Hope that you get a great job with media info, you deserve it!
  • Your mate wasn't up to the normal co-star standards but as enjoyable as ever.
  • stevec said:

Thank you so much I live in France and this is the only way I can follow my team. Cheers

Delighted to help the situation! Thank you for watching!

Being in the States, I can say there is something about a well produced vlog that captures part of the matchday that you just don't get if you listen to the radio or follow on social media.

Your videos are much appreciated mate. Thanks.

Thank you very much and it's a pleasure!!
    CAFCTrev said:

Great vlog mate, even managed to get on it, Im clapping off the team at the end!

Hahaha well in mate! Thank you very much
    Dazzler21 said:

Good watch

Thank you

Thanks Jamie, great work as always.
    Cheers

Cheers Lenny mate!

Excellent vlog, always very entertaining and informative.
    Hope that you get a great job with media info, you deserve it!

Thank you, really appreciate that mate
    cfgs said:

Your mate wasn't up to the normal co-star standards but as enjoyable as ever.

Hahaha should be back to normal for the weekend!

-

New video.. my take on our January business!

• Also didn't realise I wouldn't be able to edit the title of the thread oh dear..
  • Sponsored links:

• After a couple of weeks absence, vlogs are back this week with that tremendous 0-0 home draw with Fleetwood. Hope you can suck some remote enjoyment out of this!

Ha Ha Ha
  • Always enjoy watching these.
  • Thanks again Risha (and Jamie)
  • Thanks again Risha (and Jamie)

Yes, much better with Risha.
  • I never saw Risha with her normal burger, Jamie, has you stopped getting them since Bowyer was appointed and perhaps this is the reason why we are winning, nothing to do with KR going :wink: Good video
  • Always enjoy the video's surprised that they do not get more hits. Hopefully putting them on here they will reach a wider audience
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 6
    Its actually fun watching some of the vlogs from opposition fans, when we win of course! Great view of Zyros first in this one:

• edited April 6
    Thick northern bastards.
  • I thought it was George Clooney and Tom Cruise at first.
  • CAFCTrev said:

Its actually fun watching some of the vlogs from opposition fans, when we win of course! Great view of Zyros first in this one:

My favourite part starts at 2:22 and ends at 2:47.
  • Always enjoy watching these.

Thanks a lot my friend, always enjoy making them!

Thanks again Risha (and Jamie)

Our pleasure entirely!
    ross1 said:

I never saw Risha with her normal burger, Jamie, has you stopped getting them since Bowyer was appointed and perhaps this is the reason why we are winning, nothing to do with KR going :wink: Good video

Might be onto something, got to make sure she gets one for the last few..

Always enjoy the video's surprised that they do not get more hits. Hopefully putting them on here they will reach a wider audience

Thanks matey, haha perhaps if Charlton get a bit of success then the wider audience will follow! Might be waiting a while
  • For the penultimate time this season, a match day vlog at the Valley. And probably not for the last time this season, a bit of a whiffy performance.

• A different take on a match day vlog here. Enjoyed it.

• A different take on a match day vlog here. Enjoyed it.

A different take on a match day vlog here. Enjoyed it.

Kids alright, dad seems a right cock
  • They aren’t annoying in any way are they ?